Would you care if your SO was always liking other girls pictures on Facebook and instagram?

This is what the guy i have a thing with does. there are about 3 girls who he likes every single one of their pictures. should i be upset? he cheated on his ex...

• yes i would care
  • i wouldn't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Hooks up with a KNOWN cheater... gets mad when he looks at other girls.

www.reactiongifs.com/.../Billy-D_Approves.gif

Anyway, how do you react when you see other girls on the street? Do you walk around with the dude blindfolded and a gun at his back or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't like it. Especially if it was excessively. A like doesn't mean much alone and I don't have an issue with my partner liking other pictures of girls if it's cool or unique. But to like ALL the pics of a girl constantly seems like strange and I wouldn't do that to other guys so I expect the same. thankfully never had a problem with this with my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah you can be upset with that fact and be guilt free about feeling that way because it is a lottle odd to loke every picture a girl puts up... I mean if the behavior was consistent for all his friends than I wouldn't worry, but this isn't the case here.

it's about 3 different girls that he likes all their pics. he doesn't even like every single one of mine

Well I'd ask him what's the deal... like I said it always the 3 same girls... plus ask yourself did he take the time to go through all the albums just to loke pics that were there before the 2 became friends on the FB.

• nope

• I wouldn't like it.

• Since it means something nowadays, I say no.
    In the beginning of social media, I couldn't give a fuck less.

• I think in that instance, it would be weird.

However in general, I wonder, do women care more about guys pictures they like on fb all the time and who like them back?

Or the guys who don't have fb and text them and interact with them that way, remembering things without it?

• No because I don't care about social media.

• Of course not. I'm cool with her being bi and liking other woman's pics.

What Girls Said 11

• If he wanted to be in this Real Relationship with you, @Kelly_ His own Eyes and "Likes" would Be for Your... Eyes Only. One has to Wonder and ask Why?
    I don't Know if there are any Sure Signs going on, but Keep an Eye on this Guy.
    Good luck. xx

• I wouldn't care about the pics. I'd care more about the fact that he cheated on his ex and that would be the dealbreaker.

• Yes, it's a big deal in your situation.

So you have to celibate if your in a relationship and can't find other women attractive?

Suppose he was a follower of this woman before u started dating u.

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...pFg4J1ujezwwo1_1280.jpg

And he sees a new pic of her on his feed that he likes. He must not click on it because he is now in a relationship?

@BubbleBoy69 if the girl is like insta model I wouldn't mind. For me if he keeps and liking the same girl I'd be suspicious. Once or twice maybe not but if he liked her pics every time after she posted something new, looks like he is following her activities for a reason.

@desidoll its not an insta model, they are girls that used to go to our high school. he has never posted a pic with me. we've been together for about a year and a half. we got together right after he broke up with his ex. but were long distance most of the time because we go to different schools. I see him twice a year for a month total, and we usually only hang out at parties, never just the two of us

• I only like pictures of male friends that I actually talk to, so he should be doing the same for his female friends. He doesn't have too many female friends though so I don't know. I'd probably be very annoyed if he went around and did that.

• Voted B without reading the description. If he has a history as a cheater be careful with that one!

• Girl what? He cheated on his ex... I think for now just keep an eye on him. I've been cheated on before and I tried to ignore all the signs. Keep your eyes open, helps to have some girlfriends of yours to support you and help you.

• Yes I would and I really dont like that in a relationship and I'll be sure to let him know too. It's kind of just degrading because it's showing the girl that he thinks she's attractive even when he has a girlfriend. Which is disgusting to me.

• If it is the same particular girl, I wouldn't be happy.

yeah exactly! and he doesn't even like all my pics...

It sounds like he wants to be seen as single when he isn't.

we've been together for about a year and a half. we got together right after he broke up with his ex. but were long distance most of the time. I see him twice a year for a month total, and we usually only hang out at parties, never just the two of us

• It's not cheating but it would make me feel some type of way. I'm his girlfriend, it's fine to like pics but to like em all or a bunch? That's a no please!

he doesn't even like all my pics...

what do you think about the situation?

That you should talk to him and that it's possible that he's losing interest. I hope not for ur sake tho. gtg.

• Yeah I'd be wondering what would be up with that?
    If he'd like be liking other girls's pictures constantly, I'd be wondering what I'd be with him for? It's like he's sex hungry for those other women

exactly what i was thinking... he doesn't even like all my pics...

Sure, there are more attractive men out there and I don't know about you, but I sometimes look. They catch my eye. But that is all.
      If I were to add them on my social media and like everything they do, I think my boyfriend would be concerned too

• not a good sign...