Guys, I feel like I need a man because I am girly and submissive. Is this "bad"?

Ever since I was 12 I knew I only like older men. But even at 20 years old, most of the men who would be interested in dating a girl my age typically only want sex or are already married.

I really, really want a man to treat me kindly and gently but firmly. To guide me and lead the way. I am so quiet, submissive and girly it feels natural to have a dominant man. For example, one thing I really love is when a man who is usually very masculine and outgoing softens his voice and touches me gently, or with affection. I really want to call him daddy too, and cook delicious meals for him and look after him whilst I pursue my degree in languages.

Do men find this repulsive and too needy? Does this cold bitch or more outgoing one generally seem more appealing/mysterious?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• google "ddlg"
    what you describe is very common

Yes, I like it

well then, maybe I like you too :)

maybe i like you as well :)

What Guys Said 10

• If you're pursuing a degree in languages, you don't have *time* to cook delicious meals. A degree in languages is *hard*.

Wow!! no shit!!

And, given my grades this year, you're wrong :)

• Some love it and nothing wrong with it. How older does the man have to be?
    And in general that what most men do, being a man manly, (i don't know where you live or how men act there). I do so in my marriage but my wife is 4 months younger than me.

at least over 30 :)

Well ! You are late about 8 years :P that's when i met my queen to be. But still nothing wrong with (i used to have difficulties to accept it) but i changed my mind. You need a man and most of them are just kids out there even adults. I think my wife would stand by your side (not in cooking because am a chef)

• No thats pretty hot tbh.

• It sounds great and fun.. i would live to have such a girl.. i love girly and submissive girls..
    Pm me if you wish..

• you are just perfect

• I find it attractive.

• Sounds pretty awesome.

• So, if you're allowed to call us daddy, are we allow to have little girl fetishes?

• Sounds perfect to me

• I wouldn't mind but you're to young for me though

I would date up to 50 years old :)

Yeah? I am 50 and single again but I'm sure I'm to far from you😊

What country are you from? I'm in the US