Guys, Should I ask him in?

So I've been dating a guy for 2 months now and we've never stayed in together, I have never been to his place and he's never been to mine. I did ask him in at the end our 2nd date (probably too soon) and he said no. I thought he'd come in last time but when he pulled up to my place he didn't even cut the engine and after a snog he said goodnight so I didn't even ask. He is very affectionate but very proper when we are together, he calls me pet names, we go out about once a week and we text every day. I am pretty sure he likes me. But the fact that we've never been together in private is strange and frustrating. And I'm guessing you know why! lol He's a gentleman and would never get too sexy in public, nor would I for that matter and I kinda wana! But no chance of things getting more physical if we're always out when we're together.

3

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds to me like he is afraid of what might happen. There is absolutely NO reason that you have never been alone in two months. That's a little crazy. And just because he comes in doesn't mean you have to sleep together.

Also if he is proper, he should be walking you to your door, every time. Period. I would never just pull up to the curb and tell a date to get out. Is there any chance that he is gay? Not trying to be mean, its just very strange. Or there is some other reason he doesn't want to get too close.

To answer you question though, yes invite him in. Make an excuse if you need to. Like you have something you want him to see. But by all means, spend some alone time with him.

• Totally invite him in. Perhaps from his perspective he is waiting for a more obvious clue from you. I would think after 2 months, he would be open to it. Maybe make plans yourself for a night in with a home cooked meal or a movie or something.

• You can keep trying to ask him in or you can talk to him about it because maybe he wants to wait to develop the relationship more first before spending some private time together