21 Balding and 5'6-5'7 is there any hope?

I think I'm just posting this to vent mainly. I go through cycles where near the end of every two months I get depressed about this, especially balding. I mean the balding stuff is looking more promising in the coming 3-4 years with the stuff that's coming out in Japan. In the mean time I just study and go gym, going to start dieting so that I can get a greater benefit. I don't think I'm really ugly I just need to lose bodyfat, i'm hovering around 23% the thing is I need my hair to look somewhat decent. I've started rogaine around 2 months ago and I think I can see some small hairs coming out around me temples. Any advice will be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• You might look really good with very short or no hair at all, and a lot of women are really into that. But don't give up hope, my dad thought he started balding around your age and he might have some less hair on the top of his head but besides that there's still full manes, at 55 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is I know a guy in his mid-twenties, he's DEFINITELY balding, and nerdy, skinny, glasses, but he's a sweet guy and he just married one of the hottest women I know. All women want re your appearance is that you are clean and are making an attempt to present yourself well. What matters is if you treat them with kindness and respect. The ones who would have a problem with baldness are few, and superficial idiots, who you wouldn't want to date anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys look good bald. And I don't know about the height thing. It really depends where you live. Most women probably won't go for a guy who is 5'6-5'7 where I live but in some places, it doesn't matter. Mostly depends on how tall the girl is.

• Your height is fine, you dont need any women that have a problem w average height anyways. You stay in shape too! Most people let their muffin tops fly around, lol!!

• I have a major crush on a bald guy. Work out.

• Gentics, life, women don't take seriousness to it. Just look at us we have children and get lose skin and stretch marks its just how life and genetics does us. We know your pain in some sort of way. Least its just hair and not major ugly scaring marks all over your body it really gets us down and insecure one day we have this perfect belly 9 mother later we changed dramatically to what we're not use to seeing. Scary shit.

What Guys Said 5

• yes there is hope. i'm 5'7 and started balding at 25. i'm married to a beautiful woman and have a kid.

so you still have plenty of opportunities to meet someone

• The tour is over

• Hope for what?

• You're gonna have to get up on a fattie

• My cousin is like 5'8" I guess, and started balding in his early 20's. He still dated a bunch of girls and got married.

He just buzzed his short.