Would you try a relationship knowing they have a baby with someone else?

I met this guy about a year ago and we've talked off and on since then. He has a baby with another lady and she is seeing someone else. He said she cheated and they will never get back together. I feel so comfortable with him when we are together almost like I've known him forever. He's an amazing dad to his little girl. He is 30 and I am 20. The age doesn't bother me and neither does the baby really. No one is ever 100% ready to be a parent but I am willing to try to make things work out with him if there's any possible way. What is everyone's opinion? What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• would i date a single mother? sure

Most Helpful Girl

• Sigh. I've broken my "never date a man with a kid" rule.

I have. Will I again? Extremely unlikely. I've made it this far with no babies and would like to find a man who has done the same.

The last man I dated has a 6 (he said she's 7 this month) old little girl.

Admittedly, I didn't find out until after talking and falling for him.

* Knowing how things ended, I'd do it all over again and accept his child.

- - - So, I'd prefer not to and it used to be a deal breaker. But, there have been 2 really cool men that became exceptions to my rule.

So yes, I would again. Prefer not to, REALLY would rather not.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0