Suddenly your date gets sick and craps his/her pants while on a long road trip, what would you do?

You're on your way to a concert for example.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go to the nearest Walmart, buy em' new pants, and act like a total ass in order to distract everyone from their turmoil.

I'd also take the blame for the smell, claiming it was the result of my Mexican food endeavors with two sets of devil horns raised in the air.

Why?

Because IDGAF

What Guys Said 7

• find a place to pull over and help get cleaned up, ditch the concert and take her home to get clean clothes and do something else.

• Spent a weekend in Paris with wife and daughters throwing up, including into my hat in a shop, cleaned up and generally dealt with it, including cleaning out the shower drain and going to a French laundromat. I expect they'd have done it for me.

• Drive back home quickly and clean up. Probably with my head out the window LOL.

• Depends how far we had got. Probably pull over, throw the pants away and drive to somewhere where they could clean up.

• Depends on how far into the trip we are, either go back home or stop somewhere for her to clean up.

• go by a clothing store and get her new clothes i guess.

• Never had that happen but I did puke on my boss's Porsche on the way home from a Christmas party...

What Girls Said 5

• The concert would no longer be any fun because I'd feel guilty if I even attempt to still go or do end up going after taking him back home. Plus, it wouldn't be entertaining if it was originally scheduled to enjoy it together. I would help clean the mess up and return home.

• craps her/his pants? WTF..

Hey it happens lol

• Go to a place to buy new clothes.

• I'm sorry but if someone poops in my car they're walking home.

• Pull into a rest stop, get him cleaned up, then go home cuz he's sick.