Boyfriend doesn't flirt with me anymore?

I have been with my boyfriend for a month now and before we were in the "lovey dovey " stage I like to call it with him being cute and affectionate as always saying how beautiful I am and calling me his baby; but now I get none of that... I talked to him about it and he'll tell me he's sorry and everything and that's he's going through a lot but that seems to be his excus a lot lately and that he feels bad. Like illl flirt with him but will get nothing back and I actually one day decided to break up with him but he said that he cares about me and doesn't want me to go. I rlly like him still I just want to feel wanted and special like I did in the beginning.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he could be going through a lot, shit happens. If he wants to keep you maybe he'll have to start working on fixing his issues - be it confidence or anxiety. He could also just not want to be alone.. I don't know but I'd try to talk to him about it - guys are logical creatures and it'll give him an opportunity to explain everything.

What Guys Said 3

• i think he lost it for you

• Maybe he lost interest

• explain him explicitly what do u feel about this situation

What Girls Said 0