Best ideas for a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to go for a coffee and maybe for a walk. First dates can be too formal , and uncomfortable if the settings not right. At least if you meet up for coffee and a walk , you can chat and get to know each other in a more comfortable and less formal atmosphere

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fan of an event like a movie. It gives you a chance to chat briefly, show off your great taste in movies, and then take her out for either wine or coffee and dessert. Someplace classy but not over the top.

Does that help?

What Girls Said 4

• I think something simple where you can talk and get to know eachother is best.
    Honestly we can simply go eat ice cream in a park and have a deep conversation and I will call it a day :p

• Not the movies, because you can't talk or get to know eachother. I suggest do something fun like go to the movies or go for a hike, dinner, rock climbing something that brings you two together.

• coffee date - getting to know each other well first meet
    hiking
    cooking class

• Go on a Creepy Clown Hunt

What Guys Said 2

• Dinner, bowling, something you've been joking about when you've talked. First dates are supposed to be fun but also you'll want to get to know each other better

• Feeding seagulls with Turkish bagels in Istanbul Bogazi