Talks in the morning but ignores at night, why?

So i have been texting/snapchatting this girl for over a month now and we were on a date almost 2 weeks ago, both of us tried to make up a second date but both of us have been busy these weeks so it have failed on the planing stage couple of times now, but the conversations have been good despite that, until a couple of days ago when she started to "dry" out conversations but never end them fully, i tried to end conversations but she just came up with new things then. But the biggest issue is that she is completely ignoring me at nighttime now which have been the time when we were able to talk after work/school but now she never opens or reads my texts or snaps.

I know that se is ignoring me at because we got a couple of mutual friends so i have seen her keeping in touch with them but wait to answer my "stuff" in the morning the following day...

I don't feel anything special for her yet i just want to know if it would be time wasting to keep on texting?

What Girls Said 1

• I think so..

What Guys Said 2

• Cut your losses and move on.

• She's out with other people, maybe some guy.