Should I ask out a girl way out of my league?

I've only spent about 2 days with her (all day on a student film set) and then we watched a movie together as a group.

She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen! And she's so smart and funny and sweet! Im just not in her league, but I did make her laugh a lot. But people on here say leagues shouldn't be a thing.

I don't know. Should I wait some more? Should I try flirting first? Should I ask her out?
I really want this girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it. Ignore the league thing it's dumb. If you want something try to get out there an get it. It's better to try and fail then to never know in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it man you have nothing to lose. And the whole idea of (out of your league) just holds you back, you need to know your self-worth and if she can't doesn't seem responsive or she's not interested just move on and know it's her loss find another girl who will appreciate you.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her out and be confident. She may not realize she is "out of your league" unless you first tell her. Be confident. Ask her out💟

• Ask her out, good luck! :) ♡

• Do whatever you want.

What Guys Said 7

• Unless you're broke and either a fat disgusting slob or you look like a genetic engineering experiment gone horribly wrong, NO woman is EVER 'out of your league'.

• Yes. You should. But it's awful. Nothing worse than being into a person who's out of your league. It's good for you though.

• Let her go. She too good for you. Dont you want her to be happy? If you do, you'll let her go.

• i dont believe in this 'league' bullshit.. if you are interested in her, just go for it

• its not a crime if you Want to do it. don't say "should" in this situation.

• Yes, don't worry about that out of your league shit.

• what kind of girl would you feel is in your league?

personally I find it has more to do if you know them personally or there friends than whole idea of them being in your league or not. so if you know her personally you might not be completely out of it yet