Ladies, What would you think if your man set up a romantic candlelit dinner? Guys would you do this for your lady?

Most Helpful Girl

• Man it's so pretty I wouldn't even want to eat. I'd just want to sit together and cuddle in the gorgeous ambience. Maybe get my first kiss? Fingers crossed.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are in an established long relationship... I think it's a great Ideal to remind her how much you adore/appreciate her. It keeps the "In Love" feeling going... which is a problem for most relationships.

What Girls Said 26

• In words, actions, or emotions I'd let him know it meant a lot to me. Am a hopeless romantic. <3

He took the time to do this. Not just to do it, but to plan it and (likely) go out and buy everything needed to do it. Might have even asked my family for help with what I like.

So :*

• I'd be extremely confused seeing as his idea of romance is probably letting me choose what flavour popcorn we have that night or something :P But it'd be nice, I'd be grateful.

• As long as he also brought a little fire extinguisher, 👍🏻.

• Whoa.

You must like me a lot.

• My boyfriend has done this before. :3 and he put roses out. It was so romantic :) I would greatly enjoy it!

• The gesture is nice. It would depend o. The guy. If he's Doing it because he likes/loves her then yes, it is a nice idea. If he's doing it to hang over her head at a later date and time the no, it's not a nice idea. All depends.

• I would be shocked (in a good way) and be really cared for and happy.

• I'd think it was very sweet and enjoy my time with him.

• I'd love it.

• If my boyfriend did that for me I would love him so much, I already love him but my love will go stronger because 1 I'm not really into stuff like that and 2 he did all of that for me.

• I would be happy

• The love I have for him would grow so much stronger. This is so cute! I'd love a guy to do sweet surprises for me like this ❤️

• I would wonder who took over my bf's brain.

• I would think he really cared for me to go out of his way like that.

Thats T. v. stuff - real like is more like ordering Chinese and watching Netflix *sighs* lol

• I'd melt into a puddle if he did that hahaha

• I would simply love that 💖, but I don't have a man yet, so I will stick with pizza, ginger ale, and a movie for now. ( '-')

• I'd be super flattered and touched. I'd be self-conscious too because, "Oh god, what if I'm not dressed up enough," "Maybe I'm over dressed"... but that's what anxiety does to you, don't know if other girls would feel the same.

• I would love it especially if he wore all white <3

• Dream come true. No guy has ever done that for me

• That would be very sweet. I like the extra effort. I've dated 3 men and they never did this for me.

• I'd le cry... jk what man

• Wait I'm coming bbaabbeeeee

• Omg it'd be the cutest thing ever 😍 Especially since he's not the romantic type at ALL.

• Someone getting lucky tonight ;)

• I'd be very surprised ! And In awe

• It's appreciated, but excessive.

What Guys Said 12

• done one better. found a secluded meadow, put up a bunch of coloured silk sheets and 150 candles of various sizes around the inside of the enclosure. i put a canopy double bed (thank god it didn't rain for 3 days) in the middle and after supper at a fine restaurant i brought her there. she cried. she wanted to give me her virginity and i wanted to take it in a way befitting the gift. we still talk and she has since married. she told me her wedding day wasn't even as special as i made that night for her.

Oh my gosh is that real? On one hand it sounds breathtaking. But on the other, wouldn't you be worried about animals and mosquitoes? Also I feel bad for her husband...

Wow, it's important to me too. Like I'm waiting until marriage because I want to be absolutely positive that my future husband will be my only so I think it's a big deal, but I still can't imagine someone doing that much for me.

@Girly1710 i guess i am the one of a kind type (she didn't expect that either)

• definitely. i don't know any girl who wouldn't appreciate the gesture. it shows time, effort and thought

• I have done it several time. Much better that Olive Garden lol

I have never had a bad reaction to it.

• I love doing this for my girlfriend. To see her face when she sees that I have made dinner or food for her. She just loves it! I love doing the sappy hopeless romantic stuff for her 😍😋

• It would be a good move once in a while but 3 times a week might be a bit cheesy

• I have but nothing that extravagant by those pics lol

• As a special occasion or anniversary maybe. I feel like these types of things lose their appeal fast if you do it a lot. Very romantic though, especially if it's a surprise.

• Might work.

• Indeed I would

• Definitely... even better I'd do this in a beautiful tropical forest. 😍

• a lot of drama

• I would not do it because I think it's stupid. I mean, look at the couple out in the middle of the lake. WTF are they thinking? Just go to McDonald's or something... these fools are heating out in the middle of the damn water... SMH...