Girls, Is this girl interested?

So, there's this girl I've known for a while. She's very timid until she gets to know people. We didn't really talk until about a month and a half ago? We met at a friend's birthday. Later, we talked a bit over text, and it we got along. After that, we met at another friend's birthday, where I mentioned how I had a date with a girl who wanted to have sex on the second date. I complained to everyone at the table about how there weren't any girls that wanted to take things slowly, to which she muttered under her breath "oh, gee, thanks" (at the previous birthday, she had mentioned how she wanted to take things slowly if she dated. She denied saying anything (though one of her close friends told me she heard the same thing I did in response to what I was saying). I asked her if she wanted to go out with me. She asked if she could bring friends, and we ended up going together alone. At the end of the "date", I told her I didn't think I was attractive, and that girl who think I'm attractive are blind, to which she said that "maybe you're the blind one". Before she had to leave to catch her bus to go home, I hugged her and she had her arms around my waist tightly (apparently this positioning matters). I asked her to go out again, but she said she was busy and we could go out again another time. Now we've just been casually talking a lot and learning stuff about each other. Recently, we both got into some literature we've been geeking out over. We went out again, and she was playing with her hair a lot. She laughed and smiled a lot. She said we couldn't be friends though cause I hadn't seen a bunch of Disney stuff. She mentioned that she was always watching stuff alone when I made fun of this dude's Netflix and Chill shirt LOL. She's had a history of apparently not wanting to date people and really sucks at dealing with her feelings. I'm apparently her type physically, and we really get along. For the record, she's beautiful and she's a really sweet, kind girl. Plis halp!

Most Helpful Girl

• No she isn't

• 2d

Thanks for being straight up

• 2d

No problem, thank you for the most helpful answer

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!