What do I do if a girl I like hooks up with my mates?

So there is this girl, who turned into a good friend and we got really close. I am 17 and really we get on really well and she is the kind of girl I would like to date. I liked her and I was fairly sure she liked me back. We didn't talk for a few days and she ended up hooking up with one my good mates at one party and then another one of them a couple of days later. I have been told by other people that she does/did like me and that we would be good together. I never really made a move so I understand how she got a little disinterested. Is it worth it going for her, or is it likely she does not like me in that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, I don't think it's worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn the VERY important life lesson from this: when you're interested in a girl you've got to move on it! Girls--particularly attractive ones--won't approach you. So the ONLY way she knows you're into her is if a guy makes a move. Your two buddies did this and that's why they got a result, even if you were the better match. Next time, MOVE on it!

• 21d

Thanks for most helpful!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Forget about her.

• suck it up... it won't be the only time this occurs... shit happens and its how we deal with it that makes us

• If you want a hookup she sounds ideal...

• That's up to you to decide