How can I get more matches on Tinder?

So I have had absolutely ZERO luck on Tinder. In person I do just fine and to be honest I am good looking. I have friends who are out of shape, not good looking, and they get tons of matches. Their advice sucks, they say just keep swiping but I've gone through tons and somehow I've had literally no matches.

So, what makes you swipe right on a guy? What kind of pictures do you like to see, bio info, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have a nice bio that describe you and your hobbies. It doesn't have to be long. My boyfriend had this in his bio (I met him on Tinder too), "drummer, poet, gentleman, gamer". That alone showed me so much... it was just 4 words but it told me his interests and to a certain extent his values. Also pictures, don't make it cliche selfies. Make it ones that show you have friends and show off any hobbies. Smile too. A lot of guys have these serious pictures of them and that makes them look closed off. Look happy!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Are you using your most interesting picture as your first picture? You have to think of it from a girls perspective. While you are talking to one girl, they are talking to a hundred guys. So they are more picky with who they swipe right on.

I've found success from using my most fascinating photo (That relates to my passion) as my cover photo. Good face shot etc.

Otherwise not much else, maybe you are going through a dry patch, happens to all of us.

• get off tinder and try okcupid where your first impression you give can be based more on what you have to say than how you look in one picture

• I've tried tinder not much luck for some reason
    but when i go on an online site
    its super easy

• Lmao!!! I am good looking which indicates confidence and you need tons of advice from friends and this site... CMON bro.

I like how these troll questions always say they are good looking, have 6 figures, 6 pack abs and yet not one face picture and if they do put up one it often ends up being fake.

• 1. Have plenty of pics showing how social you are.

2. Nice face pic.

3. Show off your body while having fun but don't act like a try hard.

4. Show you love kids.

If all else fail then you most likely are ugly and need to lift and get facial reconstruction.