Is it weird that im 23 and haven't had a boyfriend?

It just hasn't happened. I've dated guys, but i must admit im fussy in the sense that i dont just go with someone because i feel lonely. If i dont feel it, i just won't go there and haven't yet.

Is anyone else like this?

• Yes, its weird
  • No, its not weird

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 22 and still single. I've been on first dates when guys who I'm not interested ask me out and guys I've met on a dating app. I'm picky myself and I guess it's just not my time yet. For me, I like that I'm actually making an effort in my dating life instead of hoping a guy would I would be attracted to would come up to me and ask me out.

I'm just glad to read posts like yours to know that there are other people out there :)

What Guys Said 4

• It happens. You will when you are ready and find the right person.

• No, it's not, but I'm much weirder, cause , i'm about decade and half older than you, and never had a girlfriend :(

• It's more common then you think, just look around this site, lots of posts like this. You are smart to stay single and not just settle because you don't want to be single. Far too many people do and therefore end up unhappy and in bad relationships.

• For a girl yeah it's weird.

What Girls Said 2

• No its not weird, I'm 24 and I finally have a boyfriend, I've been single since high school, I dated guys but they weren't my boyfriend

• No it's not. I'm 20 and I've never had a boyfriend or dated any guys, or approached by an guy. I just think my time haven't come yet. Don't rush, take your time and the right one will come.