Why does a girl refuse to go out with someone when she feels really good around him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a male coworker who is into me at the moment. We have fun at work together, he enjoys making me laugh and all that, compliments me, whatever. But I turned him down for a couple reasons: 1) I'm recently out of a serious relationship and not wanting to date. And 2) he's 15 years older than me and I'm not attracted to him.

Hope that provides some insight.

Most Helpful Guy

• She has to be sexually attracted to want to date you.

I am sure that you feel very comfortable around you male friends, but you wouldn't date them.

It sucks though when you seem perfect for each other, but one of you isn't attracted.

What Girls Said 12

• Because she is not interested. Or either that she doesn't want to date. That's what I do. I be honest with the truth. But sadly some guys start fuming and curse for no reason. And that is an immediate turn off. Just because somebody is attracted to a person, it doesn't mean that HAVE to go out with them. I always said this. And that includes sexual attraction too. It doesn't mean that she has to follow through with it. Likewise for guys as well. I believe immature people believes that if you like somebody then you must date them or have sex with them. It doesn't work that way. The best way to get your answers is to stop trying to equate YOUR logic into it, and just honestly ask her. I appreciate when a guy wants to know than PRETEND that he is interested in me further than just sex. It lets me know that he is somebody I can respect.

• Either she has someone else or she doesn't like you romantically

• You need to give me details lol. This gives me barely anything to work with

I'd probably send you a pm but I can't lol

• She really likes your friendship.

• Not attracted to him. Just friends.

• There could be something she doesn't like about him that is keeping her from dating this person. She might like hanging around and see him a cool person to chill with but the attraction is not there for dating.

I just went through this and I didn't date this guy because he was morbidly obese and 10 years older than me.. but I liked being around him as a friend.. just wasn't my type to date. It happens.

• There is no sexual attraction or chemistry.

• She sees him as a friend.

• Because she dosn't want to!

• She might be afraid of getting hurt.

• She doesn't want him like that

• she's just not that into you.

What Guys Said 6

• When she feels not good enough around him to date him, friendzone

• He's probably "like a brother" to her.

• "Feels good around" doesn't mean "attracted to".

• Feeling good doesn't equate to sexual attraction.

the girl and the boy are attracted to each other sexually.

If she's attracted physically, then she should not refuse going out?
      Doesn't add up.

• Just nervous

• Maybe you are shorter than her !