Do you think this girl is ok even wth her hair?

My brother has a crush on her and our parents would flip knowing that her hair is purple!!!Do you think this girl is ok even wth her hair?

• Your parents will get over it.
    56% (19)58% (18)57% (37)Vote
  • Your parents are going to ban him from being with her.
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • He should find a new girl.
    0% (0)6% (2)3% (2)Vote
  • He should respect our parents wishes.
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Who cares what our parents think it's our lives.
    41% (14)30% (9)35% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• your parents would stop your brother from dating someone purely based on the color of their hair?

hair color doesn't dictate personality. if she is a good person then you bro should be with her... it's a real shame if your parents would dismiss people based on such superficial things

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah she's actually Really hot, i love the hair.

It''s just a hair color, they'll get over it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weird, but I doubt they're going to say "HOLY FUCK NONE OF THAT PURPLE HAIR UNDER MY ROOF".

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks just like my ex... no im not saying she is my ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is stunning!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your parents will get over it.. Thet will forgot that quickly...

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it normal.. Hair color... n ur parents won't object for this reason at least

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks great and your parent will surely get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought that was the lighting for a second

0|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive, your brother might break a few rules for her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Her hair is cool and it's none of their business

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing wrong with it. She's adorable and the color looks quite nice on her. Doubtful your parents would be extremely shocked - it's not like she has a shaved head with a tattoo on her scalp...

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? It's hair 🙄 What should her appearance matter to them if she is a nice girl?

And does she know your posting her photo on here?

0|1
    0|1
  • Who cares if she has purple hair? She just likes the way it looks, nothing wrong with her! I'm sure if your parents got to know her they would see past the hair color and realise she's a nice person.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just hair... My hair colour changes all the time I've done the full rainbow

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's not dressing sluty, being disrespectful, engaging in reckless activities then she's OK. Her personality is what counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol she's just a young girl with purple hair. There's really nothing to it. I've actually seen old ladies with that color as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her hair! And if your parents make a big deal out of hair then they're really petty.

0|0
    0|0