Why do I feel so nauseous?

Okay so recently a crush I had on a guy for the longest time just told me he's had a crush on me for a long time. So we've been talking a lot since Monday. Every morning and every time I eat I can never finish my food. I literally take like 3 bites and then I can't eat anymore because I feel excited I think... the past 3 days I've barely eaten anything because my body just won't allow me to without feeling sick. And all of this started happening when I began talking to him... so why is this happeneing?

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like butterflies to me. maybe you are nervous or anxious because you like him and are finally talking to him so it is affecting your appetite

• Because you like him and are nervous about it. Its very natural and should get better as you get closer.

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same issue. Whenever I have feelings for someone I cannot eat. I have no idea why, I always feel full.