How much height do women prefer to have in a guy?

0|0
17|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Just taller than me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I just had a conversation where a girl told me that hight doesn't matter to women. Reason #402 why you can believe what women say.

• 1mo

@cchris989 every girl is different dude. Just because i prefer a guy who is taller than me, doesn't mean all women are like that

• 1mo

I would say the majority of girls prefer taller dudes, but if you ask the question to guys most would say "it doesn't matter" but because we know that most women date tall guys we can't say they don't care because the majority of them do!

What Girls Said 16

• I would prefer if he was taller than me. From my experience, anything taller than 6 inches is pretty tall. When they're the same height, or between 6 inches, it feels kind of weird, especially if I'm wearing heels (I'd end up taller than him). I probably wouldn't date anyone shorter than me but, I've yet to meet guys shorter than me. I'm a fun sized 5'.

0|1
    0|0
  • 5'8ish or taller is good, but I'm not going to dismiss a guy if it's not at least 5'8.

0|1
    0|0
  • Taller than me is nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • 5' 8"

0|2
    0|0
  • I want a good 4-5 inches taller then me and I'm 5'9" so maybe 6'2"

2|0
    0|1
  • I prefer 5'10 and taller but I have dated a guy who was my height at 5'3.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you're not my height, if you're cool enough I'll date your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 5'9 is good. My boyfriend's 6'0 and he's a bit too tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy if he's 5'9" to 6'5"
    I'm particularly attracted to guys who are 6'3" haha one of my ex crushes hugged me 2 weeks ago he was so tall and bigger I had to be on the tip of my toes 💙💙💙

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8-6'4 works

0|1
    0|0
  • 5'10 and over

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 and taller

0|1
    0|0
  • 6ft to 6'5

0|0
    0|3
  • well, I'm 5,3 ft so anything taller than that is alright by me

0|0
    0|0
  • Just anyone who is taller than me by at least 3 inches. I'm 5'3.

0|0
    1|0
  • As long as he's taller than me i don't care (I'm 5'2) but some women prefer really tall men and I don't think any woman hates a tall guy :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Their height plus 3-6 inches is generally ideal.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah but I've seen some women who have hard and fast rules like only 6'1 or 6'2 would do or so lol

• 1mo

Yeah but you probably wouldn't want to date those kind of women even if you did meet their minimum height requirement.

• 1mo

True story mate!

• At least as tall as the Eiffel tower. If you're shorter, then it's basically game over for you

0|1
    0|0
  • The ideal height women want is 6'2. However, many women are willing to be reasonable and will accept a guy over 6'0 as a BF/lover.

cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...647577c40da100-wm.jpg

cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...4f7f20041d43b1-wm.jpg

If you don't have this then you'll never be looked at as anything but a beta provider for women (well most guys anyway) and will have to wait for them to give you a chance when their in their late 20's.

0|1
    1|2
    • 1mo

Wait let me correct myself. A guy under 6'0" can be looked at as a lover but he either has to be:

1. Very good looking
      2. Charismatic as fuck

a combination of 1 or 2 or both. If not then sorry no chance until late 20's.