I'm sorry ladies but I don't believe you?

When girls says "it's difficult to find someone".

It really pissess me off. How any girl can say that. I mean if you compare guys to girls we have to put in more of a effort.

If you compare how much different there is. If girl is average looking, not overweight, skinny or little chubby. She will still get hit on. but. If it's a guy, he will have to make all the moves to build, up the courage to ask a girl out. He might get hit on but it's definitely rarely- I use to be a "fat guy".

I know you're thinking "it's not that simple, we can't just ask guy out"

Well. I know how society see girl asking guys out. I would still say BS.

If a girl doesn't want to try to ask a guy out Because of 'society' or is to shy. She can always try online and I know for a fact she will definitely get guys hitting on her- I know a girl who is little overweight and she had lot of guys hitting on her-. which point girl become very picky- because of all the attention- and just chat without the attention of ever meeting the guy. They shouldn't complain "we can't find anyone" really?

sorry to rant. but I thought I had to say these.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should believe it.

You know why? Because you're right. It IS easier for most women to find a guy.

But not every woman wants to settle for the dude that'll jump on her just because he has no standards and wants a lay. She wants someone who will do more than just "hit on her", she wants the dude that actually wants to talk to her, and get to know her.

Sorry Chuck but that ain't most dudes who approach you. It's nothing against guys but in my experience it's true.

I personally have no issue asking guys out, because once I like you I'm too damn impatient for you to build up the courage to do it. Be angry all you want about it but what good is that doing for you as of right now?

I'm not saying it's easier for girls to get laid but find someone. not every guy hitting on you wants to get in your pants, I'm not sure why you think that how we are.

I'm not pissed.😊😊😊. Just tired of hearing it.

"It really pissess me off."

Your own statement says otherwise.

Not all guys do, no, but I've had plenty make it pretty clear when they do, or they aren't always relationship material. Just because we have more to choose from doesn't necessarily mean every single person is someone they wanna be with.

If you're tired of hearing it I guess all you can do is cut those particular people out of your life who complain about it, but ultimately we all complain.

Most Helpful Guy

• that happens man, if a girl says its difficult to find someone, then the reasons could be, that she wants a mature kind of a guy, who's successful, you know the things she wants in a guy, so its possible that every guy she met is not her type, so that can make difficult to find a guy, because not most of the girls wants friends with benefits type of relationship with a guy, and they dont care about sex much like most of the guys do

What Girls Said 15

• Well, I completely understand everything that you're saying and where you're coming from! But I'd have to disagree... I'd say that I fit your idea of a girl that gets hit on all the time, and honestly, I rarely get hit on and when I do it seldom had meaning. For example, at my job yesterday a customer winked at me who has probably a good 20 years older than me! He never even said anything, just winked. It was really creepy actually... But I understand what you're saying about society and the struggles of guys having to feel like they have to initiate everything! I totally get that! In fact, I flirt with the guys that I like myself, I do kind of the opposite. I mean, it also depends on the girl though, not every girl is like that at all! I know plenty of girls who flirt and take initiative almost to the point where the guy hardly has to do anything! But I mean, sometimes girls are just really shy, and I'm not saying that guys aren't either! Yeah, girls can be picky, but so can guys! I definitely think that society's standards need to change when it comes to flirting and telling a crush that you like them.

• please don't project your insecurity and issues onto women; societal tropes are bs, and you're just making excuses.

as a woman, yes, it is also difficult to find someone.

mention marriage? you're crazy, clingy, and codependent.
    you want kids? you're just trying to "trap" him.
    you want a career? you're cold, selfish, and unfeminine.
    have standards? you're a gold-digger or high maintenance.
    virgin? you're a prude.
    not a virgin? you're an un-wife-able slut.

and the list goes on. dating is hard for everyone, but nothing worth having is supposed to be easy to get.

• It really all depends on what their looking for. You have so many phonies and fakes that pretend to be something when their not. And not every guy comes their way or is interested in a woman when she comes around to them. Anybody can put an effort. But how much is that effort is required, let alone wanted? I'm not into the modern way of dating. I don't even like it.

For other women, they have to figure that out for themselves. I know what my problem is. But I also see the problems of other people that keeps me away from them as well. Best to observe, know what your reasons are, make sure that they're valid and then make a move.

• I don't know why it bothers you that women say they cannot find anyone. Finding a decent man to be your partner is difficult. Yeah finding someone for a booty call or friends with benefits is super easy. The guys I have gone on dates w/ (outside of the guys I am seeing exclusively) usually fall into 2 categories; just wanting sex w/no strings or they are really creepily into me. I am well educated, have a professional job and I have had a heck of a time finding a decent guy, I am bolder then my friends and sometimes I ask the guy out. So far I have had 1 relationship and I'm currently seeing someone. Yeah guys hit on me offline and online (yes I have done dating), but usually its creepy guys. Girls and guys need to be picky, this isn't a decision about what I'm having for lunch, its a decision that will affect the rest of my life. So yeah I don't give a crap if you are tired of hearing that because for a lot of people this is very true.

I agree. you want someone that's at your level, I respect that.

• It's difficult to find someone who wants more than just to get his dick wet. Not so much to find a guy who just wants us to open our legs..
    So I'm basically rephrasing what you've said yourself.

why is every girl respond with "guys just want to sleep with me" I mean, like, is every guy in your areas asshole? I have to believe there are some nice guys out there.

I'm personal looking to settle down.

No, not all guys are just looking for some pussy. If you're going to back up your argument that 'girls have it easy' because all we have to do is take the reins and try being the ones asking guys out occasionally, too... don't overlook that huge difference.

How we're always warned to NOT do that because if a guy says yes, he'll probably just end up using us as another fuck & chuck. Not that different than how guys are warned against ALL girls being golddiggers or using them for their money because of a handful of guys who were with 1-2 girls who behaved like that.

• I agree with you... really girls should say its not easy to choose someone out of all the guys that approach us...😊

• Believe me, guys are not perfect either. Therefore girls have problems with guys but I am not saying that guys don't have problems with girls. It's a two way street

• Really? Because idgaf

• Well that's ok cause we don't care that you don't believe us anyway. So looks like the jokes on you buddy.

That's why most girls are agreeing with it right? Lol

@CHRIS11796 LOL well... It's super easy to find someone to have sex with but no offense the majority of you are just not relationship material. It is hard to find your forever lover, Im just glad to have found mine.

Relationship material? Wth!😕

• Another bitter guy? If I happened to be picky well it's not my fault 😄

• lol I don t really care

• It is easy to find someone casually but for commitment and marriage and kids nearly impossible.

well. I don't see it that way. you just have to try like a dough trying to get laid

who said you need to have sex right away. That's were girls go wrong. they have sex with a guy, who decides that's all he wanted, and he leave and it's all guys fault Because you fell for him.

Blah blah the usual misogny

• It's only easy for her if she's desperate and has no standards. Pretty much how it is for guys. You're actually dumb.

• The road goes both ways, on and off line.

haha @Ivioriangirl

• I don't see it that way, I mean we get hit on way more than guys, getting a date is easy ofc
    I think the real meaning of "it's difficult to find someone" is "it's difficult to find the right guy"
    for most women emotional connection comes before sex and most men want physical contact before she's made that "connection" and not every date turns out good, relationships fail, etc...

good point. I'll I'm saying is "some' girls have very high standard, i mean, they want him to be tall, very attractive, emotional support. They need to be realistic

nah, you think they do but not really
      we all have ideals -i bet you too- but when the love bug bites those "standards" disappear
      just pay no mind to them, none of us should settle for "less" anyway and what they found lacking on a guy another woman will love it, that's the great thing about diversity
      also I don't think there's such thing as being realistic as you put it, because what you consider being realistic doesn't apply to other people
      if you're ever bored enough you can read plato's allegory of the cave 😊 that made me click when I was 16 lol

What Guys Said 4

• When girls says "it's difficult to find someone".

This is true once they reach 40+. However, the translation to a young woman is: I will only settle for a man that's over 6 ft tall, has a prestigious career, high status, big penis, 6 pack abs, mid 20's, big house, a professional chef, travels around the world, knows over 3 languages, well spoken, comes from a rich family, bla bla bla. Basically, most women expect to date with the top 10% of men when it comes to looks and status. Average women won't settle for average men until their looks fade due to old age.

• They don't mean "someone", they mean a guy who sweeps them off their feet. It's a (high) standards thing.

• Girls can be picky because even if she's just plain average looking guys will still hit on her but if a guy is good looking a lot of girls still won't ask him out because they're either too shy or think that it's the guys job to do that.

• They want a guy that's out of their league.