Guys, Out of my league?

I really like this guy, his name is Luke. Luke has been very nice to me lately, but then again, he's nice to everyone so I shouldn't be flattering myself. His desk is close to mine so we've been talking a lot, but it's small talk. I really want to get to know him before asking him out. The problem is, he is widely known and appreciated, and he is considered very handsome at work. I'm considered the opposite of that. I don't know how to approach him without being awkward, but I want something to happen. What should I do?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is out of your league because there is no league. This is a term people use to avoid taking a chance and a way of saying how little they think of themselves.

Just take a chance. The worst thing that could happen is that he says no or isn't interested, but the regret of always standing idle will feel so much worse.

What Guys Said 3

• well, get a little further with him through conversation, get a good vibe going and then ask him if he's free over the weekend.

• You don't have a chance

• stay away. he doesn't want you creepo!