Girls, what after shave/cologne do you want to smell when you are hugging your guy?

Girls, what after shave/cologne do you want to smell when you are hugging your guy?Scent can play a big role in sexual attraction. Do you care whether your guy wears aftershave or cologne? If so, what is your favorite scent? If you give a guy aftershave or cologne as a present, is that what you hope he will wear whenever he is with you?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course if a women gifts you cologne you should wear it unless you don't like it. Smell plays a big part. I really like catching a whiff of a gentlemen's cologne. I prefer unusual scents like Ralph Lauren romance. Don't want my man smelling like a generic guy

What Girls Said 21

• I work at a perfumery and what I've found is that the same scent can smell very different on different peoples body chemistry! It's really interesting! What I would do, if I were searching for a scent, is put a dab of a few different scents on different arms and walk somewhere w open air. That way you can tell what smells best on you personally. There are different categories of scent: oriental spicy (corriander, cinnamon, cardamom, sandalwood, vanilla, amber) oriental floral (jasmine, ylang ylang, black poppy, dark) fresh floral/"water"scents (bamboo, lilies, cucumber, cherry blossom, acai berry) citrus/fruity scents (grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, clementine, peach, pear, etc) woodsy scents (patchouli, rose, peat miss Vetiver, cypress, eucalyptus, some sandalwood) some things are much better on others, and some things fade Very quickly. the best scents are a harmonious blend of top middle and base notes. Top notes- very light and fade the quickest! This may be the first sharp scent you sme something in it's container. Some top notes are (citrus, light florals like lily or jasmine)
    Middle or heart notes- these are warmer, more robust but can be sweet and/or powdery. Middle notes have more staying power than too notes, but aren't as heavy as base. Some mids are (vanilla, violet, amber, sandalwood)
    base notes- base notes have the longest staying powers and are the deepest notes. Base notes are often overpowering if there is too much but are necessary to being a blend together. There are also "fixatives" which is even deeper than a base, but people often just lump them together. Some base notes are (most musks and deeper woods, dark musk, African musk, patchouli, Vetiver)
    I hope you are able to find scents that work well w your chemistry and can attract a lady! Xo

Also sorry to add... some of my favorite scents on men are warm and maybe a bit sweet. Robust but not too feminine. Nothing too woodsy it give me a headache but not floral. Spicy oriental

• Tbh I don't like any smell at all except the natural smell because that's what the human body is designed to be attracted to

• Finally! This bugs me SOOOOO much! Okay guys. Listen up please! Just because all guys seem to wear axe and old spice etc. All that "manly" stuff, doesn't mean you do it too. I honestly hate those smells! What even are they? They aren't natural at all. They just smell like raw chemicals to me and it's gross. I really love when guys step away from that idea and wear something more light. Not exactly perfume, but not really those harsh scents either... For example, orange. This guy I know used to use this orange spray or something, and it smelled so good! It was alluring and enchanting! Try stepping outside the box and seeing what you like and what works best! I think you'd be surprised with the results!

• I love this perfume, but it's very expensive. Dupes exist but the original is very bold and strong,
    m.umbarato.com/.../...00_ml_Paco_Rabanne_435_1.jpg

Also axe deodorants, and generally the smell of being freshly washed/shaved

• One that gets my juices flowing and makes me want to take my panties off, unbutton my blouse and lay down and let him do whatever he wants with me. There are several that do that to me but I don't know what they are, I never asked the guys, in fact I never asked their name either.

• I like some cologne, but honestly I love how my guy smells without it. If I had to choose a scent tho, it would be between Tommy Hilfiger, Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb, or Guess Seductive.
    If I buy cologne for him you bet it's because I'd like him to wear it.

• Axe deodorant and body spray, and Vaseline for men lotion is great for daily use. Burberry and even Curve colonges are great.

• Its always really nice if you can smell it. I can't really say what would the beat one be since I don't know the brands but I feel like if you connect a certain scent to someone it's always nice if you have something that smells like that if you don't see each other much or your on a long holiday. Sorry just rambling now. And I think generally if a girl buys a guy cologne, they generally hope they will wear it or like it.

• I actually really love Axe. Use the deodorant and body spray together (light on body spray, because it can get overpowering). I could literally do my boyfriend right then and there when he smells that good. Lol.

• Doesn't matter, so long as it's masculine and smells nice.

• My last two exes both used Old Spice's Fiji, for some reason. It's not necessarily a scent I'm automatically attracted to, but I thought that was kind of interesting.

• i'm partial to food smells like vanilla or cinnamon but I don't know what are the actual colgne smell names i like are so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I think it's nice if a guy does wear sone thing but it depends on what smells good on him and what mixes well with his natural pheromones.
    If I were to buy him something it would only be after knowing him for a whIle and getting to know what he likes. It's not just what a woman likes on a man but what he likes on himself.

• Omg I love Polo Red

• Natural scents for moi.

• Hollister or calvin kline

• I'm not sure what it is but i'm addicted to it lol

• I like ferrari

• Jean Paul Gautier is my favourite followed by Diesel Only the Brave

• I bought my boyfriend Davidoff and a Jean Paul Gautier aftershave which both smell sooo good but he never wears them 🙁 he wears a lot of nice smelling deolderants though and nice smelling shower gel, so that's good enough for me ^^

• David Beckham (I hate the guy, but was surprised I loved the scent)
    Or Issey Miyake.