Girls, Would you consider dating a short guy like 5'4"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• I have low standards (literally). I'm 5', so anyone taller than me is fine (if he was shorter those tall cabinets would be vacant for ever, we would need one of those houses built for little people).

I dated a guy who claims to be 5'5" (is really 5'3") for almost 9 years. Though he goes for taller women these days. He thinks it's amusing to have his eye level closer to her chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the female. I've dates guys shorter than that and I'm slightly taller than that. It depends on if the two people mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, shit that's still tall compared to me I'm barely 5'

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I'm 5'10" so that's way too short for me but if I was 5'4" myself nothing would stop me

0|0
    0|0
  • He's 2 inches shorter than me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • never. my baby dad is only like 5'10 & I can see my son is gonna be short. smh...

1|0
    0|1
  • Probably not, only because height is attractive to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I did although he was probably more of 5'5

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I'm way taller than that

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it all depends on personal preference as well as the girl's own height. I'm a tall girl so I don't think I would, however I've dated plenty of guys my height or shorter. Don't over think it okay? When you like someone, you like them, waaay before you think about their height etc. Instead, focus on your strong points (sociability, kindness, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated someone who was 5'4"
    He had hella bad little man syndrome lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • I might... I feel like him being 6 inches shorter then me might be a bit awkward...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, height is not important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like tall guys

0|0
    0|0
  • height doesn't matter... nothing to worry about find a short gal then <3 <3 <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, to short for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm 5ft 7in so there's a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • U can date 5 to 5.4 height girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't think most of us girls care about guys heights as much as you think we do!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well would you date a girl who is 5 foot 9.5? (Aka me) I had a crush on plenty of guys 5 foot 6 below. Not sure if they would like me though. I don't have a migit fetish by the way. I just like them by who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on him really. There's a short guy on here, a younger guy, maybe 17/18 and he's a good example of how short guys should be.. just short but still confident and dgaf about his height... but the test of the short guys on here are a bad example just short and whiney and always complaining or using their height as an excuse for lack of success.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4 and I have a crush on a guy that's 5'3.

1|0
    0|0