Is this an indicator of interest?

Just a simple question this girl keeps asking to meet my family and she's coming over this weekend to meet them is this an indicator that she has some interest in me i have noticed other signs but she is a very indecisive person

What Girls Said 2

• Sadly no, its not. There was a guy I was dating who was indecisive, he met my family, but that wasn't any indication of interest. When he left (he wanted to do LD), everything changed and I was friend zoned, haven't heard from him in months. I would be very wary of an indecisive person, usually if you want to be w/someone there is no confusion.

Yeah i'm having my doubts she has a lot of problems which doesn't make her a bad person but she doesn't know what she wants i'm happy being her friend really fell for her hard because of her personality we click very well and we have a lot in common but i'm not going to be an orbiter

Thank you for the advice i know there's plenty of fish in the sea i'm going to a Halloween party with her next week but after that i think i'll keep my distance i want to see if she reaches out and even cares about me as a friend i have a feeling she won't lol

Be cautious though because sometimes when they see you losing interest, all of a sudden they get interested again, then when you come back they distance themselves. It can be an ego boost thing. Find a girl that wants to be w/you and isn't ambiguous about it and just cut all contact.

• Yes, it seems like it

What Guys Said 1

• quit being a pussy and ask if she down for some snu snu OP

I would but this one confuses the fuck out of me lol

dont forget to use your man voice

I won't sir