New girlfriend just told me a major lie?

hey guys

I just got into a relationship with a new girl. I asked her what she did for work and she apparently graduated with a degree in bio and now works as a barista. She has sent me pics of her at work so I believe her on that. The problem is that she told a major lie. In her plenty of fish bio she wrote that she is a fitness coach so something didn't add up and she confessed.

She told me that she's a BeachBody coach (a pyramid scheme I'm pretty sure?). I am disgusted and appalled by this. She brushed this off as if it was nothing.

I don't feel comfortable anymore regardless of whether she is trying to sell me this product or she is legitimately interested in a relationship and just does this on the side. She lied and she likely has/will have financial problems. Also she was really pushy for commitment and clingy early on.

Should I dump her on the spot?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you if you Feel there are some Certain Signs this Time that Don't... Feel Comfortable.
    Give her a shot if you May want to Reconsider it. Maybe you are Jumping the Gun, hun.
    And if you do Think it's Best from the Rest to just Let her Go, walk Away and don't go Slow.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Either that was her old job or she's lying. I don't see why someone would need to lie about that. Either way that's a red flag.

That's weird about her trying to sell you that product. I do sales myself and unless a friend or family member asks me to sell them, I think it's weird to do that. As the old saying goes, don't shit where you eat.

She never tried to sell me anything but I have a feeling she might try to. She also started mentioning working out together today which has me ultra-concerned now...

What Girls Said 3

• Personally if someone told me that big of lie early on, I would leave. This means you cannot trust her w/anything.

• I would leave. The start of a new relationship is supposed to be the best, and she's already deceiving you.

• Selling you products? She is way out of the girlfriend league.

What Guys Said 3

• It's up to you, personally I would, you said you don't feel comfortable anymore and neither would I. You can't respect someone who does that and having respect for each other is important in a relationship. It really is up to you though.

• See if you can bang her before you dump her.

• Could be trouble so be careful