Virgins waiting for marriage, when do you tell the man you just started dating that you're not planing on having sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• before you start dating them lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him right away. What's the point in waiting till you have feelings for him? What if he tells you he's not down for that and you have feelings for him? You'll feel hurt. But if you tell him right on the first date and he's not down for that, you won't be hurt.

Plenty of people want to have sex when they're getting to know someone because it tells them a lot about a person and the connection outside of sex is completely different. But to each their own.

What Guys Said 1

• Not waiting for marriage
    Not a virgin
    Not a girl
    Not a religious weirdo

What Girls Said 2

• when I start dating I will be frank with him and tell him that I am pure and waiting until I am ready to lose it.

• Right after you have feelings for him

so when i know him better and trust him?

It is better to tell him right off from the start snd see how he reacts to your decision. If he can't respect that you will be saving a lot of time when you tell him right after you and him become an item