Guys, what makes a girl attractive to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be her silly self when she’s with me. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.
    Not a ‘girly’ girl, but more a tomboy 
    I like a girl who does something of sports. A healthy girl. A non smoker
    Hairstyle: I like it long, or a bit past the shoulder. I prefer dark hair colors
    Eyes: beautiful eyes to look at, you know?
    Smile: a smile that makes you smile back
    Body shape: this differs a little. i like women with a slim body, but not Too skinny. Like this one:
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2cijxtt.jpg
    http://i68.tinypic.com/a9wlds.jpg
    A bit inbetween, you know? When the curves are still visible, you’re still hella attractive to me 
    And about slim women. I’m not attracted to girls who are too skinny: like I’d get the feeling that you’re so fragile that you’ll break if you’d fall down or something. Here’s an example of a slim girl’s body shape that I find attractive:
    http://i67.tinypic.com/345gcn9.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Youthful-looking face.
    Attractive body (big breasts, thin waist, big booty)

What Guys Said 15

• I have to think she is pretty, but what puts me over the top is smart, funny and able to talk to me without me getting board. There is nothing sexier to me than a girl that can keep up with you in conversation. I have a strange sense of humor and most people can't

• Her eyes and personality. She has to be funny, caring, and compassionate

• Confidence, kindness, sense of humor, id say those 3 are most important. Ambition and work ethic are big ones to me as well

• nature

• it all starts with the face.. you can have the nicest body but if your face isn't up to par, then i dont like it.. and i dont like when women use excessive makeup.. some is good, but when she looks fake, its bad

• Her smile, her hair, her knowing how to dress well, how she carries herself.

• Big boobs and big booty. All that stuff.

• her eyes and lips 😍

• not fat
    small tits
    big butt

• Good breast, hands and legs.

• How intelligent and open minded she is and also how sexual she is..

• Her fart smell

• not a slut, not a gossiper, can love, has hygiene, has some brain/can hold a convo.

• It's very easy to be a pretty girl but what determines if a woman is worth commitment is if she actually is a decent person. This should be the most important thing.

What Girls Said 0