Being an empath how does it feel being single?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an empath and I just ended a long term relationship this summer. In general, I don't like being single. Even more so, I hate dating - the beginning stages of the relationship where you're still getting to know each other. It's almost like I want to just skip to the finish line and be in a serious relationship, when we're already familiar and comfortable with each other.

But actually, being single hasn't been too bad so far. Sure, I get lonely sometimes, but overall I feel good and my family tells me I seem happier.

I love it but other people seem to be the ones that have more of a problem with it. I think some of the married guys wish they had the opportunity to be single and looking or something, so they get annoyed that I am not looking.

Yep, that's what they want to do. They even point out girls that are looking at me and sound deflated when I'm not rushing over hahaha.

You described me there with getting to the finishing line. I think I must seem too fast forward when I start a relationship with girls
      Non sensatives require time to figure someone out we don't we know straight away usually if someone is good or bad for us.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0