Will you date an unromantic partner and why?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd actually love to find such a woman. well not aromantic but asexual. i have a small penis and also i find sex boring. i much prefering being loved by a woman and cuddling and hugging though. if i could only find such a woman. who is asexual but not cold and unromantic. i know, sounds like a unicorn... .

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not big on traditional romance, so if you're talking about that then of course. i'd prefer it without roses and chocolates... candles and late night dinners...

What Guys Said 6

• i am a hopeless romantic. no way i could date a non-romantic as most of what i do would go unrecognized

• No!. I married one and it was hell and it didn't work. Don't do it.

• Absolutely, why does the process of meeting someone have to involve moonlight dinners and handing over a single rose. Can't you make someone feel special in other ways like partaking in activities you both enjoy?

• no i can't, romance and intimacy is the most and the main important part of relationship

• Romance is shite anyway. Sex is where it's at.

• It's just that to me dating is something you do with someone you really like and there is no point otherwise. If this includes sex to me again is best done with someone whom you are romantically attached with. I can see it maybe if it was with a really really close friend but otherwise its a definite no. It might just be me but sex requires a lot of trust and intimacy otherwise its no different to just doing it yourself. Half the fun in it is pleasing after all

What Girls Said 5

• Sure. My partner isn't romantic but it works out cause I'm not that romantic either.

• because I associate unromantic with those who don't show any affections and even gets irritated if their partner do.

For example, no hugs, no compliments, no flirting, etc
    That's a boring partner

• I can't do that. I can't get into a relationship where it feels one sided in that area

• No, it wouldn't feel like anything other than friends with benefits.

• Depends on what unromantic means.. If they constantly ignore me, no but if it just means they won't constantly call to say they miss me I'll be totally fine with that.