Girls, Need help on this. What would you do?

So you meet a boy
you don't plan on having a relationship with him but you two do because you generally care about the person

you accept them for who they are :) ❀️
you two had a relationship but then been friends for many months

during the time you two are friends you two argue sometimes and sometimes sext with each other

But suddenly the boy you cared for went and had sex with a girl who was a friend of his

he says that it just happened

would you be upset because he did that?

lets say you know them through the Internet not through real life in person but you really accepted them for who they were but they ended up having sex with a friend of theirs

If this hasn't made sense pls ask :)

Would you leave the person?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be upset if I cared about this person.

• Yeah

Would you leave the person because you gotten upset?

• Thank you for the time lovely :)

• No problem, you can count on me. I understand you :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• It's not really a relatable situation for me, since I would never even consider online dating. If I thought he liked me and then he fucked another girl, I would quickly get over him, since he clearly didn't like me much.

• Ofc I would be upset! And mad! And feel really bad about myself because Im already insecure af

• if it was an online thing I don't think I would really care... real life ya I would be upset

• I'll feel dumb and mad, I think. And I'll certainly try to move on. it'a like a treason for me

• I'm not 100% sure what you're asking

• Move on

• How and what if they still come to your mind?

• Try and distract yourself