Guys, which of the following is the most attractive in a girl?

You'll notice that I didn't include anything about looks.

So let's say you have a girlfriend. If you were allowed to add any of the following to make her more attractive, what would it be? Or girls, if you could have an extra trait that you already don't possess, what would it be?

• Some type of musical talent (instrumental, singing, music writer, etc.)
  • Awesome baker. Mmmmm... pie...
  • A genius IQ
  • Elegant writer
  • Great artist
  • A talented chef
  • Something else

Most Helpful Guy

• In my situation, my wife is a great mom, hard worker, fun in bed, and my intellectual equal, but she has not a creative bone in her body. All art/music/literature homework help is on me. I also cook 95% of the time.

I voted A because I'm also a musician and songwriter and it would be kick ass to share a creative passion with her. But, seriously, *any* of them would be fantastic!

My guy is an intellectual and he's really good with his hands. He even rebuilt his entire house by himself in 9 months. He mad my in table and my coffee table.

But I tell you what, he sucks at everything food wise. He can play the guitar, but can't read music, and he's terrible at cooking. The worst part is that he thinks he's great at it and he isn't. Like. He sucks. A lot. I refuse to eat in his house lol. I'm the baker and cook and musically inclined one. We're both really into reading, though I'm the better writer (which I'm an English teacher so that would be horrible if I wasn't lol). He can't write an email to save his life.

:-)

I hope you're good friends with one another. At the end of the day, that's really the best!

• 18d

Thank you for MHO. It was a fun question to answer!

What Guys Said 22

• Hmm I was about to vote for IQ, but IQ doesn't really mean she actually knows about stuff. It doesn't mean you know what's going on in the world, that you know about history, how to interact with people... and that is a bigger turn off than a low IQ.

So I voted for talented chef, cause I love cooking and food in general, so I feel we could both get in the kitchen and do awesome stuff. Plus, who's going to say no to an amazing meal cooked by your girl/wife?

• The most attractive things that I have seen in women are that she has has good character, she dresses modestly, and she enjoys dancing with me.

• While most of those are admirable, and may improve happiness in a relationship, none of them make her attractive at a raw -attraction- level.

I think this is pretty typical for men, which is talented women don't attract groupies the way talented men do.

It makes her more relationship worthy but not... more desirable.

The things that make her sexually attractive? Her looks and her own sexual drive/preferences/approach.

• Something else - I like girls who are talented in sports, especially in martial arts.

• Nothing is sexier to me than a girl that is on my level, or can think at my level. I don't mean I am the smartest person in the world, but I have a strange and dry sense of humor. A girl that gets my way of thinking and can come back at me, so I know see gets it, has my heart.

• a talented chef

• G: Empathy.

She's should care that I care about things, not just expect that I care about what she cares about. I can do the cooking and baking. :)

• The girl I am interested in now, has all of those qualities minus the chef part, and that's good because I know how to cook better than her, also we are both musically inclined but she actually plays the piano, she has the higher IQ but we know how to have deep intellectual conversations, we both write poetry and both in the military. There's a great level of balance inbetween us.

• Also a passion for capoeira would be nice :)

• None of them make a girl attractive. Those are just traits that are definitely useful and a plus

Thus why I said "If you were allowed to add any of the following to make her more attractive, what would it be?"

You'll also notice there's an option called 'something else' at the bottom.

Again.

"Something else" option is available.

And the other guys on here would apparently disagree but if you don't like dating something that's good at something, to each their own I guess.

Do I really need to explain this? I do not find an arbitrary mundane skill attractive or unattractive. I'm never going to get a boner because she can make lasagna. I'm never going to get wet dreams if she can explain string theory. Her being able to draw isn't going to make me wanna date a girl. I'm attracted to girls who I think are specifically attractive. Beyond that, intelligence and being able to hold basic conversation to me should generally be a given. As for other things like writing, or cooking, etc, find it awesome if she can do those things, but those aren't things that are going to make me be more or less attracted to her.

Also, know your audience 😑. Don't reference an audience where much of the general population on this site also think he earth is flat, think 500lb women are skinny and at least half the dudes on here don't can't tell you what 5+8 is...

Also, I picked "something else"... but that soemhig else is nothing

• Talented chef please

• easiest way to a guys heart is through his stomach

• Definitely the IQ.

• A talented chef. i can't cook, so...

• Being really adventurous.

• Definitely a great artist makes the difference

• all that stuff is a plus, but an ideal personality is the most important for a girl to be actually attractive.

Well, the person I'm talking about is your girlfriend, whom I would assume would have the ideal personality for you, otherwise, why are you with her?

• "Something else" was too easy a choice so I just limited myself to what was there otherwise... if I struck up a conversation with girl I was attracted to (basic physical attraction to start with) then intelligence is literally the next requirement. All kinds of talent, mystery and quirkiness falls out of it... if she is super extra that way then it REALLY takes my current interest in her to a whole different level... :-)

• I voted something else because for me the personality is the greatest thing a girl can have. She can learn baking, playing an instrument or any other thing but personality is carved through life.

• Talented chef 😍😍

• definitely a chef

• None of these actually. She just has to be unique in some way, and that's a huge turn on to me.

What Girls Said 0