Do you cuddle your hook-ups through the night?

If you have hooked up with someone, would you cuddle them all through the night as you are sleeping or is that too "relationship-y?"
spooning specifically.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends on who it is and how I'm feeling. If I really liked them as a person and I had a pretty crappy day heck yeah! But if I wasn't too interested in them, probably not. Cuddling in my opinion isn't too relationship-y to begin with though. I cuddle friends and family all the time, it's just something that you do to show affection like hugging! :)

What Guys Said 2

• I am not into hookups, but if you want to be cuddled through the night - you shouldn't hookup, but search for a partner.

Hooking up is about sex and physical pleasure - not about intimacy and affection.

I didn't ask to be cuddled - hence the confusion. So if he wrapped himself round me all night (which I did enjoy) he was looking for intimacy and affection?

We didn't end up having actual sex just foreplay. He's had the chance to have sex twice now but hasn't. He is recently out of a long-term relationship so perhaps I'm just convenient.

You are quite likely convenient, yes.

• If they wanted to.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on how drunk I am :P in general I like cuddles but it doesn't mean I want intimacy. It was the same for my partners till now