Is it cheating if your seeing a guy but not actually had "the talk" or said your officially dating and your hooking up with other guys?

Ok maybe slutty but I'm 21 and just got out of a childhood long relationship and just ready to have fun and feel good about myself and figure out who I am not in a relationship... I'm not looking for a relationship but met this guy who I have being friendly with for years and we started talking almost every time and we hang out 2 times a week which usually ends up with us hooking up xxx we never talk about us or being together but at the same time I have being talking and meeting another guy just casual like at nights out... I do feel guilty cos the first guy I actually like and texts me everyday but I don't know am I wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not cheating, and since you haven't really talked about being together or you've expressed any feelings towards him, then it's ok what you're doing.

It would be a different story if you've told him you like him and want to be together, but then fuck other guys. I'd be pretty pissed about that and definitely forget about you.
    You say you like the first guy, but you're sleeping with another guy too... if I was that guy, I wouldn't fall for your lie.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• If you're fucking other people I don't know why you're looking for a relationship... You've got to make the decision that you're done fucking around and that you want something serious. If you're not there yet, don't date men. Stick with your friends with benefits and hook ups...

• You might wanna tell him so that he doesn't raise his expectations.

What Girls Said 2

• No, if you're not dating go live your life

• You're*