Do guys care if the girl is bigger than him?

I'm not talking ginormous... but if the girl is curvy and the guy is really skinny?

• yes The guy needs to be bigger
  • I (the guy) prefer to be bigger, but I'd still date her
  • No I won't date a girl bigger than me
1mo Last one is supposed to say no, it's not a big deal

Most Helpful Guy

• As a skinny guy, I really couldn't do it. I've turned down a couple attrwctive women, because they were bigger than me. One I really liked, too. But I couldn't get past it. Dunno why. Well, actually, fat is my biggest turn off. So I might be a bit of wn exception, because I'm really picky about amount of fat. I like her to be the same size or smaller.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun you do realise all your answers basically say no its not ok?

I know I updated it

Thanks for being nice about it though

:) your welcome. And for the record, a guy should like you for you. Whether your taller, shorter, fatter or skinnier shouldn't matter. If he can't deal with it then that's his problem :)

What Guys Said 27

• Who gives a shit? If you want to date him date him. Physical appearance has a clock, personality is timeless.

• I need a girl who'd walk on my back so if she's bigger than me, that'd be no good

• She has to be quite a whale of a woman to be bigger than me lol. So probably not. But if i was a tiny guy with the same standards i have now? Hell yea id date a bigger girl than me.

• Yes I care all right if not it's like dating King Kong sister

• Only insecure guys would not date a bigger girl. I have dated bigger / taller girls and have no problem with that , WHY? because I am the man whether the girl is bigger taller shorter skinnier whatever, I don't care because I am secure in myself, my physicall strengh and height too (even being a short guy just 180 cm still don't care)

• Well I'm already pretty big so I don't think I'd be attracted to a girl bigger than me honestly.

• Yes i would date bigger girls. Even if i went down to 200 lbs i would date a much heavier girl. I like bigger girls :D

• I like curvy women just as much as small women. What matters is if the attitudes match. If the desires match, if the appetites match. the rest is bullshit.

• I would expect her to have wider hips than me, and such like that - because that is just the female form. However, if she was fatter than me, or weighed more than me, or was taller than me, or overall bigger than me, I would not date her.

• Really depends on how the girl looks, if she weighs more no..

• Fine by me, I like curvy.

• I'm ~250, so not for me. Many guys dont care

• Yeah man must be bigger than woman, so he can protect her and show how man he is..

he's taller but really skinny. I'm 5'4" and curvy… is that ok?

If you like him just be with him anyway.. but if you are asking if it is ideal or not? Then no it isn't ideal no matter if he is tall or not.

Skinny = Weak, thats it.

Of skinny=weak why should girls be skinny and weak

• Oh ok Id pick no i wouldn't care so long as she's cool...

• I love curvy girls provided she isn't overweight

• i would date a girl who is bigger and taller than me

• Not at all.

• The thing is once a girl gets curvy she's going to be "bigger", but not likely to be stronger. The last girl I dated had DDs so she was "bigger" than me... but I was heavier, taller, and stronger.

• First and last options are the same

• I don't think I'd care. In fact, I'd prefer a curvy woman. Granted, I'm a little big myself but that's because I'm a man.

• Lots of lying dudes here. No guy wants to date a fat chick, the only ones that do are no self esteem losers.

• I'm 6'4 190... if the chick is bigger than me, it's a problem

• I don't like girls bigger than me. I like smaller girls, because then I'll have more food to eat at home once we move in together.

• If she was just curvy than Option C no big deal. If she was using curvy as a euphemism for extremely overweight then he most likely wouldn't date her. I mean I have a couple of skinny friends whose wives are curvy they are absolutely in love!

• There's no "I prefer the girl to be bigger" option.

• You forgot the I don't care either way option :)

• I wouldn't mind if she is taller, but I wouldn't date a fat girl.

Read the description I said she's not fat, she curvy, and he's kinda scrawny

Well I'm scrawny too, the only way she can be bigger than me is if she is taller... and that's acceptable for me ;)

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend doesn't care. I have wide hips and a huge arse and thick as fuck thighs :P He barely ate for most of the time I knew him and even now is only just a health weight, he's still very slim. I'd need to be super tiny to be smaller than him but he likes my figure, even if it's bigger than him. I think he's just glad that he has 10 inches of height over me :P

• I'm at my right weight. he's taller than me he's 5'10 but on the skinnier side. I have an athletic body I'm at my proper weight. I have big boobs and a bubble butt and a flat tummy. and pretty nice thighs. I'm so cautious but he likes me for me

• I've see a lot of skinny guys with bigger girls, generally they like curvy girl the most while well built guy prefer a skinny girl.
    To what I've seen at least