Im considered "hot" and she's really overweight. How do I make this work?

So there's this girl in my gym that i find really attractive. Most girls think im good looking but i don't let it get to my head (Throughout grade school i was a huge nerdy guy that stuck to videogames)

So i got her number. I haven't texted her yet. But i wanna know what to say that won't scare her off. Eventually she's going to ask me if i find bigger girls attractive. How do i respond to that?

Most Helpful Guy

• all you both need to know is that you like each other. like shit people always ruin things for themselves it's funny lol.

if she asks you anything like that, just tell her the truth, you like her.

What Girls Said 10

• How do you know she's going to ask you that? Why even bring up her weight? Just talk to her and be normal as if you would around any girl. But if she happens to ask, just let her know you're attracted to what you're attracted to, and you can't help it.

• Well do you find bigger girls attractive?
    You know you can always just say "I find you attractive"?

• More cushion for the pushin?

• you say something like this "if you're saying YOU'RE a big girl then YES, I'm attracted!

• Anonymous user has a good response. Talk about why you are attracted to her. 😉

• If you like her then go for it. What's to make work? And if she eventually asks that just tell her the truth, that you find her attractive. Plus, that way she doesn't feel like a fetish like sometimes happens but rather still a real person in your eyes.

• You said you find her attractive, what is there to work out? Why would she ask you if bigger girls are attractive? I'm chubby, I've never asked any partner that because they wouldn't be with me if they weren't into me.
    Don't create an issue about her weight because society shames fat people. If you're into her and the way she looks just go for it

• That you find her attractive... that's where your eyes are...

• Why don't you just tell her "I find you attractive, and I would whatever size you were." Tell her what it is you are attracted to, eg. if she has lovely hair, or lovely eyes, or is fun to be with, or makes you feel happy when you are around her, etc.

• You respond with the truth. And you don't have to make any sweeping declarations about big girls in general. When she asks "do you find big girls attractive?" what she means is "would you consider dating someone like me?" So answer that question honestly- do you find HER attractive? Would you consider dating HER?

What Guys Said 2

• Well you said in your description that you find her really attractive, so let her know that you do. That's what most people want deep down in a romantic/sexual relationship with another person, I think: not just to be with the other person, but to have that other person like and want you back as much as you like and want her/him.

And besides, just because she's overweight now doesn't mean that she may always be that way. She is exercising in your gym, so she is probably trying to get a healthier body.

• go to a shrink