What should I do?

Ok so the typical story... I met this girl, we are in the same class and I got her Facebook a few weeks ago. We chatted a few times and she seems like a nice girl. I think we like/crush (idk) on each other, but no one is brave enough to go first. Today we huged for first time before going home and she started getting a bit touchy this week, so I teased her for a bit, I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but honestly, I don't know what to do. I'm usually not that shy, only when I'm attracted to someone and I also feel something like a language barrier. I'm kinda conscious about my accent, my English is alright.(keeping it short). Also she is 2 years older than me which is making me even more nervous about it. Now is half term so we got a week off, I was thinking to ask her out to hangout next week. Or should I wait? I am confused!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her to hang out. When you hang out, tell her you like her and wanna date her.