Guys and girls, would you fall in love/ become really attached if you knew your relationship had no future?

i know we don't control whom we love but we can stop being around them right?
Im seeing a guy who will be eventually moving back to his native country.
I like him a lot but trying not to get to the point where I can say that I've fallen in love.
He, on the other hand, seems to be more and more attached knowing well that we might not have a future.
The way I see it, if we go by how he's been lately we will both get hurt.
We never really discuss the future because I was never really serious about him.
So what do you guys think? Why would a guy get more and more attached if he might be leaving for good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at least you gIve him a experience that made him feel like a Guy and I think that's what he wanted he couldn't resist not being close to you. He might not come back to you but he will remember you forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I feel like the relationship is not healthy or going anywhere I will distance myself. There is no reason to put myself in a position to get hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope I wouldn't

• Maybe he's having doubts about leaving

What Girls Said 2

• it depends if you see a future with him? what country do you live in and what country is he from?

• No, I wouldn't. That would be a waste of my time.