Have you ever dated someone who you initially didn't like at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I didn't necessarily dislike my ex when I first met him, but I didn't find him physically attractive and thought his personality was a bit off. But we became close friends over the course of the year, and before we knew it, we were in a relationship. People become more attractive the more you get to know them. It's natural.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes have had girls ignore me completely at first and then become interested later on and actually talk and spend time with me. so sometimes the first encounter can be deceptive but is also girls who didn't like me at first and that I never dated or even became friends with , also been girls who liked me at first then went distant and won't even say hi now

What Girls Said 4

• 100 % of the time, every boyfriend I had or committed was out of nowhere , friends then lovers.

• yeah

how was it?

it made me realize why in hated him to begin with. then he went and told everyone that he got me. then I got pissed and embarrassed, denied denied denied, never responded to his text again. then I saw him in public and he tried to say hi to me and talk like we were cool so I cussed him the f*** out in front of everyone and told him he was a liar and that I bet his dick is small. never spoke again

• nope

• yes lol

What Guys Said 0