Girls, do you like older guys?

How much older? Why?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like dating guys who are in the same stage of life as me. I'm a recent college graduate just getting started in the "real world". Someone still in college who's focused on classes and all that is too young for me, regardless of what their actual age is. Someone who is a long time out of college and looking to settle down with someone is too old for me.

What Girls Said 3

• I do. I seem to get along better with them. So far all the guys I've spoken to that are around my age just want sex. Can't even have a normal conversation, they're like "meh". I want conversation and sex. I can't be interested in someone if I can't talk to them about anything.
    Currently talking to someone who is older and I really like it. First time I branch out age-wise.

• Yes, but it depends on the man.

• Yea i like the confidence and maturity.
    I'm with an older guy now and when I get emotional and silly he puts me in my place pretty quickly and calms me down.

I get annoyed sometimes but its also a turn on because it makes me feel like im with a leader.