Girls, Do you get turned on when guys fight someone to protect you?

Once I was in a crowded festival, and I wore my tshirt folded to show arm and tied in front so my midsection was showing. I felt a hand touch my stomach and I looked around and didn't see who it was. He came back and disrespectfully touched my neck, stomach and butt (he was drunk) My boyfriend held him and punched him in the ribs, back and stomach and backhanded him in the face and told him to get away from us. I felt so sexually attracted to him and I leaned on him. He went for a makeout and started rubbing my arms and stomach and after a while we went to his place. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck, back and stomach and we had sex.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• So... yr boyfriend can beat up a guy who's wasted? WOW... what a man among men.
    Smh...

What makes ME wet... and what makes ME feel safe... is a man who ENDS fights, and DE-escalates violence, and settles things like a gentleman whenever possible. But who can still kick some fucking ass WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY... and only TO the degree necessary.

Beating the shit out of a drunk guy? Fuck no. That's called lack of character, and lack of self-restraint and self-mastery.
    Oh, and, who knows if that drunk guy has a bunch of nearby friends with weapons, either. Knock on trouble's door often enough... you'll get let in.

__

Again -- A real man is not someone who starts random fights, or needlessly escalates conflicts.
    Nope, a real man is someone who ENDS fights and DE-escalates conflicts.

This was one of the traits that just *blew me away* about my husband when we first met.
    We were in some club or another, and this guy was trying to pick a fight for some inane reason.
    Long story made short... Guy took a swing at my husband -- who caught the guy's arm in mid-swing, held onto it, looked the guy in the eyes for a looonnnggg moment (think... long enough for the guy to start panicking), and said, in an eerily calm voice, "You REALLY don't want to do that."

Mah man let the guy's arm go, and... well, let's just say there was no more fighting.
    As for me... ahhah there was flooding downstairs, let's just say. I just may have actually been dripping down my leg, at that show of flawless CONTROL of the situation. The boy didn't even BLINK.
     

When we got back to our car, I MADE that man fuck me, right there, parked on the street, with traffic zipping by. There was NO WAY I was gna wait after something that perfectly sexy.

__

In the meantime... Have fun with yr boy who likes to beat down on dudes who are wasted shitty. (:

What Girls Said 22

• I think any man that steps in to protect his (or any woman's) dignity tells you what he's made of. There's too many guys who just talk the talk. The guy that walk's the walk (hopefully smartly) is a keeper (Isn't that the character in a guy we're really looking for.).
    That's actually how I met my husband. I was dressed with a similar type blouse and a mini skirt at a dance club with my girl friends. There was this guy who kept working his way over to me and my girl friends and let's just say his hands did too much wandering around our breasts , even after repeated attempts for him stop. The club owners were real jerks too. It took my future husband to be to step in. He didn't get real physical, but he did a real good job of getting in his face. It was after this the club owner kicked the jerk out. It was clear to us what the club owner thought about women. My friends and I never went back there again and made a point of reporting the club to the better business bureau, so other women would be aware.

Oh yea, you want the end of the story...
    After we left the club in the early morning hours, my new friend and I actually went to a diner till about 6 in the morning and then back to my place and had some of the best sex I'd ever had till that point in my life. Amazingly, he had even more adrenaline flowing than I did. Five times in two hours... just wore me out!!! So to directly answer your question, we were both turned on, and on and on and on...

• I like when my partner has intervened in some things before on my behalf but I wouldn't like if he was so childish as to start a fight when it's not necessary.

• I think anytime a man defends his girl, it's a huge turn on, unless she really despises any type of violence. But it shows how much he defends not only somebody he cares about, but he considers you territory that no one else should touch.

• Love it when guys do this 😍 Easiest way to win a girls heart

• That would be hot. But then I'd feel bad if he were to get hurt

• I don't really know myself. I love when he protects me but I hate making scenes and I don't want him to go overboard and get in trouble and I don't want to see him get hurt either. Haha I'm way to protective of my boyfriend lol.

• Tbh it's kind of hot

• Humble brag

• That is hot.

• No, fighting is wrong, and i can defend myself, I'm skilled in various martial arts, A real woman doesn't need a man to protect her.

• Wow 😳 you wrote this question to make me jealous!
    by the way i want to protect my boyfriend too it makes me really turned on lol

• I think I'd be turned on too, nothing weird about it

• Yes yes yes

• Fuck yes, as long as he doesn't go overboard with the fighting

• Yea. Pretty hot... yea.😍😍

So if your boyfriend did that for you would you let him take you?

Like sex i mean. Like how he was kissing me all over and one thing led to another

Uh I guess.

• Kinda though I don't want him to punch people unless it's really needed.

• Fuck yeah lol

• of course i would!

• At lunch in school this guy had cut us both, my guy pushed him back and then that guy pushed me! My guy swung at him and they got in trouble. This was before we were a thing!

• yes! My man has got to protect me.. such a turn on. But the hitting part only if need.

• I wouldn't say turned on sexually, but it's really hot when he does. I'd much rather prefer him to not fight at all though.

• Very turned lol. Wait you guys had sex in a crowded festival? Jesus Christ lol.

No we went to his place

Haha ok but that was really sweet of your boyfriend to do lol.