Am I a virgin If I fooled around with like 8 guys up until now?

I haven't had sex but I have fooled around with a bunch of people. Now I don't know what to tell the person I'm seeing. I mean I'm not "pure" but I also haven't had sex.

I'm 25 year old

Most Helpful Guy

• Does this even matter? Who is going to care whether you are a virgin?

Anyway, the answer is yes, for practical purposes you are a virgin -- you have had not had a penis in your vagina. And by "practical purposes" I mean that you are inexperienced, and your partner can expect that you will be a bit nervous and awkward.

so am considered inexperienced? this is exactly what i was wondering about

• 10d

You are, but don't worry about it, there's no shame in it. There's a first time for everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitelay still a virgin if you didn't have vaginal sex. Also I think all the people saying that you're full of STDs and stuff are idiots. I'ts 8 guys, not 50. I've fooled aroung with like 15 guys, I have no STDs and I wouldn't even consider that promiscuous behavior.

What Guys Said 18

• What do you mean by "fooled around?"

like getting naked. give him a hand job, he gives me a handjob...

This is a frequently asked question on this site. The word "virgin" means different things to different people. Whose definition do you want to use?

• So what do you mean exactly? A 25 y/o virgin with STD's... Avoid telling guys you're a virgin it's just going to make things more awkward.

• This is how you get herpes, ladies

• Fooling around meant hooking up and having sex so I'm not sure what you mean. What did you all do? If a dick never fucked you in your pussy you're a virgin.

basically handjob but never sex

• You're still a virgin, but you're not sexually inexperienced.

• What do you mean fool around in what way?

• You tell the person what you are telling us here. You did a lot of kissing, some touching but no sex VIOULA

cool that makes sense

• Well as long as you haven't actually had sex then yes technically your still a virgin.

• If I'm not mistaken, fooling around used to mean that you had sex. Is that not correct anymore?

really? I don't know. I mean i get naked and we have fun but not penetrative sex.

• What you are is an idiot.

• Yeah still virgin.

• You're still a virgin

• You do know that your furture BF/husband WILL find out, right?
    And you are aware he WILL be very pissed, right?
    Right?
    Why would you even let this be known?

about what? im not hiding anything. i just don't know if i m considered experienced or inexperienced

• Have you ever had a bf?

no :/

Hey you are still a virgin in my eyes. A virgin of the heart especially

you really think so?

• Still a virgin since you never had sex.

• depends what your definition of fooled around is

• I have a feeling you had oral sex which is sex. STD's can be transferred via oral sex so all the same risks are there.

• If you haven't actually been penetrated you're still a virgin, but, that doesn't mean you're not still an attention slut

And how do you figure I'm a whore?

Anyway, I'm done with you, and this answer. She asked, I gave her an answer

Yeah... same actually haha. By the way even though you called me a whore, sorry for calling you a douche...

What Girls Said 3

• Of course you're a virgin. And there's nothing wrong with fooling around with a lot of guys as long as you don't cheat. Just be honest with him and if he loves you he won't get angry or leave, but he might feel a tiny bit upset or jealous.

is fooling around with 8 guys the same as having sex with 8 guys?

"Stopped short of sex", like, they didn't even fuck. So we're *really* talking about basically nothing, here. (If it's just *making out* with that many boys... hell, that could happen with just 1-2 games of "spin the bottle" in junior high! let's be serious here)

... And even if she WERE talking about sex -- 8 is not exactly a formidably huge number of partners for a 25-year-old.

I also can't imagine a couple actually having this sort of conversation (in which they ask for actual numerical statistics), anyway...
      I mean, if you don't already know everything you need to know about the person's temperament and character, you sure as hell shouldn't be engaged! Anyone who'd actually ask for a "number"... smh so low-class.

@redeyemindtricks haha okay lol :)

• Yeah. No penetration. Then yeah virgin.

• Penis in vagina = not a virgin