Is this girl too perfect for me?

I see my self as an average type of guy. I have a huge crush on a girl in my class. She's probably the smartest girl in class (everyone askes her for help), she's involved with sports, volunteer work and really looking towards her future. Should I start to talk to her? I feel like if we start talking then dating I would just be holding her back.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you have no aspirations? No goals for yourself? No ambitions?

Anyway!!! It's just school, it's not like you're gonna marry her right there and then... don't be crazy... but seriously, if you are already saying you'd be holding her back, it's probably because you have no desire to do something with your life... don't be a loser. Have some goals, you don't have to be Einstein to do something useful with your life. .. it bothers me that there are so many people who put no effort into learning in school and because if that they already set themselves up for failure before they even try... that EXTREMELY unattractive on anyone!! Cause it's simply stupidity. I hope your mentally changes soon enough.. and yes go talk to her. No one is better than anyone unless you make it out to be that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are what you decide to be. so if you're average-ya and shell prolly not be too interested since she doesn't sound average. so first things first-quit that, believe you're special, you're the shit, you're nature's greatest miracle (okay too far, but you get the point) THEN approach her... you believe it? so will she

you think you're lame and boring, so will she. it really is that simple. you're only as average as you think you are.

What Girls Said 10

• U should ask her out... You wouldn't be holder her back cause if she dates you, well it's her choice, plus she could probably handle her future at the same time as dating you. I don't see how you would get in the way :)

• This is what my boyfriend used to tell me over and over, drove me crazy! If she's going to date you, it's because she finds something attractive about you, enough to want to be yours, just cherish that and don't overthink it :)

• I think you should definitely try talking to her. You might consider yourself average, but she might see that very differently. And even if she doesn't, what do you have to lose? Worst-case scenario you're not gonna get together, that's not that big of a deal in my opinion

• if you re not satisfied with yourself and feel less than
    don t get involved, the rl would make you even more insecure and you d drain the girl.
    work on yourself first to feel worthy of others

• I think you must act slowly. First try to know her more. And become a friend.

• With that confidence, probably

• go for it you can't hold a person back if you still encourage them to do what they needs to do and to achieve great stuff

• Yes, you should. Have some confidence. Jeez.

She sounds like my kind of girl tho ❤️

• No, you won't be holding her back.

How if I'm just an average guy? Wouldn't it be best if I don't talk to her.

Maybe

Just have confidence, and believe in yourself. 😊

• You are never too good or good enough. Just be yourself around each other and if you can come to terms with things you both like or dislike, you will do just fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Have some self-worth man. If you like her, just talk to her. There isn't even a guarantee that she likes you back, BUT you won't know if you Just ponder.

• Mistake: Putting pussy on a pedestal.

You have a lot to know about female nature if you start thinking like that. In b4 she dumps you.

/rejects you.