22 and never had an actual girlfriend... how can I find that one pretty girl who has never had her first love?

I have never had an actual girlfriend other than an awkward pseudorelationship that lasted a week. And she turned out to be a lesbian. For real.

But it hurts me to know a girl has had her first love, especially when she was a teen at the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to keep looking and pursuing. But don't be desperate either. You know what you want and need in a person. But you won't find that at no bar or club. Go hangout at the park or public place somewhere. Do other things than just seeking out a girlfriend. Make sure you have other goals, like marriage, kids, a dream, things like that and pursue them the best way you can. Never sell out pipe dreams, or else you will get her hopes up and is leading her on.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry about it toooo much. I'm my boyfriends first girlfriend and he was 22 as well actually. He had never even held a girl's hand before! I don't know it just made me think he was more adorable and I was excited to be the first etc. If anything, it's a good conversation starter with a crush at times, about how you've never done x and such, you'd be surprised (:

I rather be a girl's first love.

I have held a girl's hand and even had sex, but this one girl whom we lost our virginities to each other, she didn't want a relationship with me. And this other girl I was with for a week turned out to be lesbian

Yeah but that's just your way of thinking, it doesn't really matter in life who has fallen in love first in a relationship. And that's okay, screw that girl, you'll find someone way better :) you're only 22! I have tons of guy friends who are single at 27+ but confident as ever and I know they won't be lonely forever.

• Ahh that's so sad, it Dosent matter when you get your first girlfriend

What Guys Said 0