This guy won't budge to touch me in any way?

I saw the guy I'm dating last night. We made plans to cuddle up with eachotber but ended up just watching a moving in his living room sitting like three feet apart. I myself am slightly shy so it's difficult for me to initiate but I do try. after a while I laid down with my pillow and my head on his lap. He did nothing.. He pretended I wasn't even there. then the movie ended and I climbed over him with my ass practically in his face.. and still no type of response from him what so ever. He just sits there. And when I mentioned the cuddling he just sat there and giggled. i finally just gave up and went home. And the most embarrassing part was when we were saying bye I went in to kiss him and he completely rejected me. Is he just not into me? I don't get it. I really liked the kid up until then. I think it's been enough time that even if he was respectful that it's ok to touch me. I recently told him it was okay to text me first because I thought he was just shy and never did.. and now he has been but I'm not telling him it's okay to to touch me now. He has to realize it on his own. But it makes me feel like he doesn't feel anything for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming he's a bit younger than since you say "I really liked the kid up until then". He possibly is a gentleman, and sensed your shyness (hence why he didn't make a move.) There's also a possibility that he may not be in to you.

I had a similar situation once years ago. Long time female friend stopped by my place, and she wanted to watch a movie. We kind of snuggle on the couch. About halfway through she removes her bra from under her shirt, saying it was uncomfortable.

Two weeks later she tells me I was supposed to make a move at that point lol.

Lol he is actually older than me. im 27 and he is 29. lol I like your comment about your friend. I guess I'll give it one more shot and I'll try to relax alittle more and see what he does. Thanks! ✌️️

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like he's not interested?
    Was he excited about seeing you prior to the date?
    How many dates you two had before?
    Usually you initiate conversation/plan first?
    Is he that shy to make any move.. that's a pain ass
    My guy is shy too I mostly initiate text and ask him out
    But he just went for it when chances were there lol
    I know how shy my guy is so if your guy is worse than mine... it's going to be a hell of work.

Yes I agree. It's been a month since we started dating. He told me before prior dates he was excited to see me but not to this date. Sometimes I'll text first maybe every other day.. which I don't mind. The fact I tested him and leaned over him like that any normal guy would have done SOMETHING.. an ass slap or boob grab or leg squeeze.. something. and he just sat there.

Yeah he would have at least touch, stroke your arm or held hands or something.
      Could be that he lost interest. But why bother seeing you if he's not going to make any move? I don't understand this part.

This time don't initiate contact at all.
      Make him come to you.
      I initiate 9/10 contact to my guy. after our last date, I sent him a thank you text and didn't bother contacting him again to see if he's interested enough to text me first. And three days later he texted me. If your guy is interested he will come to you. They are extra shy, nervous but it's not like he's asking you out for the first time. He knows you're interested.
      So wait and see if he mans up

I asked him if he was interested in going further with me on the relationship and he said he didn't know what to say but he liked hanging out with me. I took that as a no he wasn't interested. He wasn't worth it anyways.

What Guys Said 8

• I can be shy with a girl a really like, but no one is THAT shy. Something else is going on. If you like him you need to talk to him about it. If you don't like him enough yet, let him go and find a man. Sorry :(

• move on my friend he is not into u

• First off you said "kid" is he younger than you?
    Secondly, if you are younger than him, then he might actually not be interested in you. On the other hand, if you are older than him than he wants you to initiate cuddling and practically lead it up to end because he thinks you might not want him

• Start a fun fight with some tickling.

• Maybe he's gay? I would've at least put my hand on your back while you were laying in my lap. Or maybe he's stupid. Remember, we can't read minds.

• Ask what the hell is going on. He could be gay or like you said not into you. Millions of possibilities that can be simply answered by asking.

• Your head was in his lap you could have easily made first move 😉😉

• tell me what you want from this guy?

What Girls Said 2

• Either he's retarded or he's just not into you.

• He is probably a shy guy that has been hurt or is a virgin talk to him about it. Who knows you guys could be perfect for each other. He is a good guy don't hurt him.