Dating Advice, please respond :)?

Keeping it short!

I'm thinking to ask her out, something like "want to hangout this week?". The thing is, we don't really know much about each other, which is a good thing since we will have more topics to talk about right? Also, I may sound like a girl right now but I never wear jeans only trouser because I feel more comfortable and not stuck and bearly walking :D. I usually cut my hair short, but it has grown recently and I'm not sure if I should leave it or cut it as usual, I don't know what she likes. Also when people usually go to hangout with someone, they wear jeans... I know there will be someone in the comments saying "you don't have to change yourself for someone else" and stuff like that, but I need to impress her since she is probably going to do the same thing. And one last thing, she is 2 years older than me which is making me even more nervous. Although we are both shy in some way... NERVOUSNESS OVER LEVEL 9000!!!

PS: I think we both feel affection towards each other and im I asking this anonymously just in case she is registered here 😃
Ughh... I said I'll keep it short and then BAM 1100 words, I'm dead.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't try to impress her so much that you can't even be yourself. So, if you wear trousers, then this is the real you, and let her see that. If she's just a tad bit older, she might actually find that preferable. The first date is all about getting to know each other, and you guys can definitely tease each other in a playful way to suggest if the trousers you wore, or what she wore what were you both were expecting or wren't expecting.

People will never or hardly understand that being yourself is so important, becuase you don't want her to meet something else that isn't you.

• Okay... So it's important you stay comfortable enough not to be nervous during your date. Don't try to be someone you're not, because at some point the mask will have to come down anyways.

If you're both nervous, focus on what might help her relax, and you'll probably lose a lot of your own nervousness in the process :)

• You should definitely ask her out in a casual way. Also, don't change yourself for a woman, that's a little pathetic.

What Guys Said 0