Case of the ex fling?

I had a horrible falling out with this girl when she went through my phone and used it against me for talking to other women when for 3 years she kept saying she did not want to date me or commit to me. I cut her out in April after that when she slapped me in the face by actually dating someone else a few months after going through my phone. b before I cut her hair she kept trying to find out if I was seeing someone new which also made me feel like she wanted me back. So it hurt that she ended up finally committing to somekne else when for 3 years she had excuses like religion, school, or her health. Now 8 months later i believe she made a fake fb account pretending to be someone else but asked me questions about herself and tell me negative stuff about herself. She has a boyfriend now by the way. Why would she do this? I cut her out in April. IIt's been about 3 weeks now and nothing else has happened. Why did she do this? I am pretty sure it was her because she does thave fb and I never met any of her friends for any of them to know me. Plus this person mentioned a specific thing she did with me as well.

1mo She's such a coward she can't even ask me herself

What Girls Said 2

• She is curious to know your opinion about her. Anyway, she sounds crazy. You should stop talking to her.

• she is playing hard to get for sure

Lol I don't think it's that. To get her is completely impossible for me at this point ever since she saw me flirting with others in my phone.

What Guys Said 0