He's been cheating, please HELP?

So, I've been dating this guy for 6 weeks. He constantly texts me. We have chilled out at his house. We've shared personal stories with eachother etc.
Yesterday he posted a picture with a girl. Turns out he's been seeing this girl for 3 months.
Any advice on what to do? I'm so confused.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump him. If he can't even be faithful for the first 6 weeks of your relationship, you have a world of hurt and disappointment coming from him.

Respect yourself and get rid of him. You deserve better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• were you guys exclusive?

i think if you are not ok with him keeping you in the dark about this (which is fair) then you simply have to break up with him. i think if you want to sort of find out whats up then you could ask him what's the deal with it.

it's really up to you. if you guys never said you were exclusive then i guess it's not really cheating although he should still mention that he's seeing someone. really messed up that he's cheat both of you though

0|0
    0|0
  • whats to be confused about? him and another girl who he has been seeing each other for 3 moths and he has only been seeing you for 6 weeks? your the side girl in this relationship not the main girl.

move on before he its complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the double standard? If you aren't EXCLUSIVE, then he is free to see other people. Women do it all the time so turnabout is fair play.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well, you were clearly the side piece. Were you exclusive? If not, then leave him be and don't talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I gotcha boo, Ditch his cheating ass!

0|0
    0|0
  • You forget about this guy and praise yourself lucky that it's only been 6 weeks, forget him,

0|0
    0|0
  • leave that douche

0|0
    0|0
  • You should definitely stop seeing him. You should also inform the other girl that he has been dating you as well. Screencap your messages and show them to her.

0|0
    0|0