Hi, I really could use some help right now.
I am very confused about this girl I was in love with.
I feel so stressed out, so sick, so anxious, and I just don't know what to do.
I am unable to move on it has been 1.5 years now, and I can't get over her... and she was only a crush. I feel so guilty for that too.
I am unclear what happened, and don't have closure. I tried getting closure and failed horribly.
I really do want to end this once and for all.
Here is a timeline of events:
- I met this girl at work, fell in love and thought she loved me too.
- She gives me her number and we text a lot ( She was flirting)
- I ask her out and she says maybe (Meaning No I thought)
- She starts texting and talking to me again ( Because I stopped for a week)
- She invites me to a function and I see her with her boyfriend
- Heartbroken I stopped talking to her
- She keeps trying to text/talk/call/ reach out to an extreme amount until I actually replied
- I tried being strong and just talking as a friend but I was on and off as feelings came back\
- I had a weak moment and texted asking her if she was into me. She said that we were only friends and hope she didn't give off the vibe it was something more ( My gut feeling here was she led me on)
- Now she started to act a bit awkward around me
- We chatted up again as I felt stupid for the way I asked the question before. I should have said that I liked her? She might have lied?
Anyhow, I was looking for closure... but I end up finding out her boyfriend broke up with her.
I was shocked...
-We both stopped talking to each other ( I sent the last message)
- Tension build up to an extreme amount
- I find a good time to try to talk to her, I was going to ask her if we were good because we know things got a bit tense... but she shut me down right away... I said can I ask you something? and she said not right now, I gotta get home ( Lie)... (Mistake 2 I should have just said are we good?) ...
I mean we are civil towards each other...
But I can't handle the tension, love, all the feelings in my head.. I just want to be on good terms with her.
I am in love/obsessed/infatuated/lust every emotion with her... I know she is a bad partner for me.. but the thought of her dating other guys kills me...
I feel so rejected and confused because she has never been completely clear with me.
Most Helpful Girl
YOU NEED TO GET OVER HER. Just because she's polite towards you, it doesn't necessarily mean she is attracted to you. You have to find someone who's not in a relationship. Someone who would invest in you as much as you invest in them.2
Most Helpful Guy
I don't want too sound mean but your grieving should have ended awhile ago.
let me explain:
when people grieve they go through 5 stages and once they reach level 5, it's the acceptance part.
depending the situation it can take up to 2 years to move on but in your case it should have been 6 months.
if you cannot reach the acceptance part your might have a disorder which requires help from a professional because the brain should be able to heal on its own.
what you should do is quit the job and break the contact so you can move on.
you will suffer for another year because your brain didn't have time to heal.0