Do you like feel today's men and or women are lacking in moral values compared to generations or times of the past especially in relationships?

• Yes, I believe woman have are lacking in moral values more than men
  • Yes, I believe men are lacking in moral values more than women
  • Yes, I believe both men and women are equally lacking in moral values
  • No, I believe men and women are equally not lacking in moral values.
  • No, for the most part I believe men and women are not lacking in moral values but that women are lacking less.
  • No, for the most part I believe women and men are not lacking in moral values but that men are lacking less.

What Girls Said 2

• Option C or 3. In general. Everything's getting worse.

• I don't think they are lacking. I think they have changed.

What Guys Said 1

• My option isn't here:
    "Men and women have always been lacking in what people call 'moral values', and any insinuation that the current generation is worse than previous generations is based on an ignorance of fact."

I get what you mean and actually I agree but I feel like nowadays more (immoral) things are accepted by society.

@IvoirianGirl20
      You can't compare them like that it makes no sense. You're trying to make a statement about generations not about maturity. That would be like proclaiming I'm the best at baseball because I crushed a bunch of little leaguers.

I think that mentality is different now and that's it. This is what I think.