Guys over 6ft.. Is 5ft 9 too tall for a girl?

I'm 5ft 9 and sometimes wish I was a bit smaller. I wouldn't date a guy smaller than me as prefer taller men, just wondering what guys thought about height? Would I be too tall for u? Thanks 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• 6'1. 5'9 is the perfect height for guys of around my size I reckon. I'm attracted to taller girls, I've dated shorter girls who've come up to my chest and it always felt kinda awkward, but they were cute.. But taller girls are more sexy. If she just has to tilt her head up slightly to kiss me and I just have to tilt my head down slightly, it's perfect.

Thanks for ur answer! X

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you girl, I'm 5'10".

What Guys Said 18

• No such thing as too tall.
    If I were shorter than you, only your having preferences would limit a meet-up.
    I'm 5'11" and courted a statuesque 6'3" beauty that Rocked my World for a few years. The variety in her social network was far more expansive than my own.
    I was a Nature Photographer and showed her Wonders in places and in witnessing wildlife events. She showed me a cross-section of society I had no idea actually still existed.
    She never seemed to be embarrassed by my slightly lesser stature, even among elitists that made assumptions from such shallow issues.
    Our mismatched height was accentuated when we got all gussied-up. Those "come do me" high heels she wore made me even more appreciative of our difference in elevation.
    She literally "stood-out" in a crowd. And I was the Man she chose to accompany her!
    Yea. I stood tall... with pride.
    Because so, so many other Guys... were envious of "little ol' me"!!!

• I'm exactly 6ft lol but I don't think thats too tall if my opinion counts

You've just made the 6ft mark 😉😂 thanks for ur answer x

• Jesus Christ. Height isn't that important. What is seriously wrong with this site?

It is for some people. I have plenty of things that I'm attracted to in women that some people would say aren't important, probably the ones that don't have them...

• Not weird for me, yeah it can feel a little odd... but then it's ok with time, but i also imagine most girls wouldn't date shorter dudes. so even if i wanted... they would probably reject me, i guess.

You are 3 cm bigger than me, that's really nothing.

• No it not tall for me I'm 6'2 205

• I'm 6'5" and I'm totally okay with a tall girl like that. shorties are nice too as long as it's not too extreme

• Nah, I wouldn't even care if she was as tall as me.

• Not too tall at all. Men who discount a woman based on her height are insecure in their masculinity.

• No, though height doesn't mean that much to me.

• meh...

• i like tall girls, won't date a guy smaller huh, RIP my dream will never come true

• Apparently not, since you're 5'9''.

• I don't understand the obsession with height? Is height related to penis size?

• Not at all.

• not at all

• As long as she is in shape, I don't mind.

• Nope

• No, no problem.

What Girls Said 0